Chapter 22: Been Here All Along

“Louis?” A voice came inside the room. Andrea’s in coma since yesterday.

“Oh, Mr. Torres you’re here” I hugged him. He saw Andrea, he went to his lovely daughter, and stroke her hair.

“She’s in coma?” He asked. I nodded.

“Who is this Gabriel they’re saying?” He asked. I pulled out a chair and sat beside him.

“When Andrea and her other girl members went to America for their SYCO America Tour, he met Gabriel” I sighed. Mr. Torres is just staring at me.

“Go on, continue” He smiled

“Gabriel began to poison Andrea’s mind by saying me and Eleanor, my ex-girlfriend, was together again, I don’t call her because I’m cheating of her, and more” I continued

“He tried to rape Andrea but I went to America and saw him” I smiled

“When I saved her, I was shot in the back too, I was in coma like Andrea’s going right now” I sighed

“That’s it” I looked down. Mr.Torres hugged me.

“Thank you, for being a good boyfriend for my daughter” He smiled, I smiled back.

Suddenly, a loud sound came from Andrea’s heart monitor.

‘Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep’

I stood up and ran outside. “Doctor! Doctor!” I shouted. The doctors came as fast as they could and checked on Andrea.

“1, 2, 3, CLEAR!” They began to defibrillating Andrea

It took minutes for them to revive Andrea.

“Andrea, you scared me” I kissed her forehead.  I sighed.

“Well Louis, I gotta go, I’ll get Andrea’s clothes and things. Bye” He hugged me and left.

An hour passed, I hear the door open.

“Hi mate” Liam opened the door

“Lou-bear” Lyanne came and hugged me.

“Hey, Andrea’s still in coma?” Nicole asked and went to Andrea

“Yeah, the doctors came awhile ago to revive her” I sighed

“REVIVE?!” They all shouted. I closed my eyes and put my hands on my ears.

“Oh Andrea, don’t scare us like that!” Krystal sighed

“Yeah, specially Lou, he might not do his pr-“ Madison covered Nicole’s mouth

“What she meant was practice. Louis and the boys will not be able to practice if you’re still like that” Madison glared at Nicole and smiled at Andi. That was close!

“Yeah, practice” Nicole nodded laughing

“By the way, we brought carrots” Krystal pointed at the baskets of carrots. I ran to the basket and began munching on the carrots. They all laughed.

“Where’s Dani?” Nicole asked at Liam.

“Dani’s in her rehearsal now for the Katy Perry concert” Liam explained.

“Andrea she said take care for you and 20 x’s” Liam smiled at Andrea. I noticed Harry grinning really BIG.

“Harry, why such a grinning face?” I asked. Harry looked at me.

“Ella and I are together again!” He happily announced.

“How?” I asked. Not that I don’t want them to be together.