Survival Instincts [3]

Chapter Three

Three weeks had passed and Xavier and I relationship have been troublesome, we fought, we argued, we tried to make the other look bad. What is worse is that out fathers is making us go camping. UGH!!!!

“Come on, Alex, it’ll be fun,” My dad said.

“It would be more fun without the stupid whelp,” I snapped crossing my arms.

“The geek would only slow us down,” Xavier snapped.

“Fuck off,” I snarled.

“ALEX! What did I say about the language!” My dad said angrily.

“Sorry father,” I muttered.

I saw Xavier stick his tongue out at me; I jammed my elbow into his side hard. Xavier groaned in pain.

“What is going on back there?” Tom said while driving.

“Nothing,” I said while looking out the window.

We finally arrived at our campground, we was in the middle of a forest, in a small clearing. The dads were setting up camp, UNFORTUNETLY I have to share a tent with…

*Looks at Xavier flexing his biceps after he curls a large rock*

Him.

*Face-palm and ran my hand over my face, groaning* this is not going to be good.

“Alex, you and Xavier go find firewood please,” Tom said.

WHAAAAA!!!! I looked at Tom with my mouth opened. Has he learned nothing; the world will be in calamity if Xavier and I were to be alone.

“NOW!!!” my dad ordered.

“FINE!” I yelled at him and stalked away into the forest. I hard Xavier following me. I grabbed a several sticks and shoved them at Xavier. He didn’t hold them in time so they clattered on the ground.

“I ain’t holding them, they are filthy,” Xavier complained.

THAT IS IT!!!!!

I whirled on him and advanced on him, “You listen to me, you spoiled son of a bitch, welcome to the middle class, here you have to work to get what you want. Boo hoo if you have to break a nice clean manicure you get things done. So I suggest you take every insult and cram them into your ass and SHUT THE HELL UP!!! Now, with that being said,” I bent down and gathered the sticks and shoved into his arms. “You carried them and shut up.”

I spun around and walked deeper gathering sticks with a smirk.