Survival Instinct [1]

Chapter one

Three years ago my parents got a divorce, boo hoo right, well it was for the best, hence not why I am bawling my eyes out. They were constantly yelling and arguing. We hold the record of having the highest police visits in the neighborhood. My parents can get so loud, so loud that the neighbors decided to intervene. I was drowning in music when they fight. One day they got divorced and my dad got custody of me. Which is perfectly fine with me, I like my dad more than my mom. After a year, I discovered that my dad was dating, which was fine; he needed to get out of the house and have fun. What shocked me the most was he was dating guys.

He made an announcement that he was gay and always been that way. When I asked him why he married my mom, he said that it was because of me. They had drunk sex and voila I was conceived.

It was hard to see my dad at the age of 34 dating guys. I got used to it and let me say that my dad’s taste was extremely hot. In the course of the next two years he has been through five guys. How do I know that? I have five things that the guys given me to try to win me over.

“Alex would you please come down?” my dad yelled from downstairs.

“Coming,” I said as I logged out of facebook and closed my laptop that guy number three gave me.

I jogged down the stairs and I neared the bottom and I skipped the fourth step because my stupid black cat, Shadow, was lying there. I landed on the second step and walk skipped the first step and jogged into the kitchen.

“Yeah, dad,” I saw Tom, my dad’s new boyfriend he is the sixth guy, but he didn’t get me anything to win me over. But he did take me clothes shopping one time. “Oh, hey Tom.”

“Hey bud,” Tom said smiling.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Alex…” my dad started.

“Alex, I asked your father to marry me, he won’t say yes until we have your blessing,” Tom said impatient.

I stood there shocked and I shook my head in shock.

“May I talk to my dad privately,” I said and walked into the living room.

I heard my dad follow me and I turned on him when we was out of earshot.

“Does he make you happy and do you feel protected when he is around?” I asked.

“Immensely so,” he said.

My dad looked extremely happy. I walked past him and I stood in front of Tom.

“Listen up, you hurt my dad, you’ll have me to deal with,” I looked deadly and serious.

“Understood,” Tom said gulping taking me seriously.

“Good, Welcome home… dad,” I said smiling.

I were suddenly embraced by two males and I chuckled awkwardly and slid out of the embrace.

“Good luck,” and I jogged upstairs.

This is going to be interesting, I thought and I got onto my Iphone that date number one gave me.