Shopping:Tris' Point of View

Chapter 16

I wake up back in Tobias and I's apartment and see the words 'Fear God Alone' on the wall. I look over to the other side of the bed and don't see Tobias. I start to worry, but then I see the bathroom door open and Tobias walks out.

"Morning beautiful." Tobias says.

"Morning."

"Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah,sort of."

I look down at my legs and notice that they are bruised, badly.

"Okay, well the doctor said to give you 2 pain relievers a day. Do you want one now?"

"Yes."

He goes to the kitchen and grabs a orange bottle full of pills and hands it to me.

After I take 1 pain reliever, I hear a knock on the door. Then a shout.

"Tris, we need to go wedding shopping!"

Chris.

"Ugh, fine. Except I'm not ready."

"Well, then get ready! We are leaving in 6 minutes!"

There is no way I am getting out of this. I decide to get up and get ready.

When I am finally ready, I open the door to get out of the apartment and into the world of shopping and my misery.
Chris is standing outside in the hallway, leaning against the wall.

"Finally! It took you so long!"
"Sorry, it's not like I want to go shopping anyways."
"Whatever, but you really need to. Your wedding is in 1 week!"
"Fine. What store are we going to first?"
"Well, obviously, the dress store. I am always in there and the manager and I are good friends, so maybe we can get a discount on your dress."
Well, you can never go wrong with discounts, I guess.
"Okay, then let's go."

------------PAGE BREAK------------

When we get to the dress store, I see the manager walk out of the back.
"Christina! Welcome back! Need any help?"
"Actually, yes Amy, we are here for my friend Tris' wedding dress!"
"Okay Tris I am going to need to measure your waist so we can find the perfect fitting wedding dress for you!
"Okay."

She leads me into a room with a few mirrors and a stool. She tells me to get on the stool and she pulls out a tape measurer and starts to measure my waist.

When she is done, she leads Chris and I back out into the main store. She takes us over to one wedding dress and its beautiful.
"Tris, this wedding dress will fit you perfectly, it's exactly your size!"
She tells me to try it on so I walk back to the changing rooms and try it on. She was right, it fits perfectly. The dress has a sweetheart neckline and is covered in rhinestones, and is white, like any traditional wedding dress.

I go out and show them. They say that it looks great and ask what I think, so I tell them I love it and that I would love to have it.

"It's really not that much money too," Amy says. "Only $100. But, Chris, I will give you a discount for 50% off. So, the dress will only cost $50!
"Thanks Amy!"
I hand Amy the $50 and Chris and I leave and head back to our apartment.
"Chris, what about the other stuff?"
"I already got all of it! Four just has to buy his tux and the wedding is all set. I have booked everything based on what you told me!"
"Chris, thank you so much! I was so worried on how this wedding would go, because I am not very good at putting things together, thank you!"
"No problem, Tris. I better go, Will is going to start to worry where I am."
"Okay, bye!"
"Bye!"

------------END------------

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a while so here you go! I hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading! And also, thanks for almost 300 reads! I never expected that many read and I am so grateful!

Thanks!

-Xrachel4646X