A Plan

Tobias' POV

As soon as I figured out that the note was not Tris', I checked us out of the compound.

Right now, I'm sprinting to the train, which is about to leave to the city, where I will go to the Dauntless compound, and find Tris' friends and my friends so that we can team up to rescue her. I'm so worried about my Tris. This honeymoon has gone absolutely horrible and now Tris has been kidnapped! Why was I such an idiot?

Only a little while later, I'm at the Dauntless compound. I managed to get Uriah, Zeke, Christina, Will, and Al, trust me I didn't really want Al to come, but, I need all the help I can get.

"So Four, what's the plan?" says Christina.
"Okay, so, we need to go back to the Amity Compound and tell them what happened. Then, we need to get to the video surveillance room and check the footage from the past few days. Hopefully then we will see who took my Tris, then, we need to figure out exactly where Tris is, at the moment, I'm not sure how we will do that. Hopefully once we find out who took Tris, we will know."

"Alright, well, let's go get Tris!" says Zeke.

As we sprint out of the compound, I think of all of my memories of Tris and I. Our first kiss, on our special place in the rock. That was by far the best. Gosh, I love her so much, how could I be such a moron! I have to get her back. If I don't I won't be able to live with myself. She's my whole world. I finally found love, I can't just let that go, ever. Tris Prior is the love of my life, and I will never, ever, let her go again.

I hear the familiar sound of the train horn I have heard so many times before. I continue to sprint and then hop on the train. As soon as everyone is on board, I tell them to put their guns in their back pocket, and put their shirt over it, because the Amity hate violence, and seeing us carrying guns ruins our chance of even getting their help.

I hope this plan works.

----------END----------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I am so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! I've been so busy lately and just haven't had time. I promise I will be updating more. Thanks again for reading!

-Xrachel4646X