Let me know

Its been 3 weeks and me and Payton..we..together I guess you can say. You surprised? Shii I am to. My motto was "smash and dash" but now I done actually cuffed a chick. I aint gon be ducking any time soon.  At least I hope im not. I been waiting Patiently for her to tell me about her and the drug game. I wonder if she gon tell me or keep it a secret. Well she cant keep it a secret i already know..she just dont know that. If she tryna be all long term and serious bout us  like she say she is then she gonna have to let me know. It's not like I wanna know who her first kiss was . See, thats irrelevant..something I dont think is important, or sum that we'd talk about when we need sum to talk about. But this is 100% relevant. And a nigga been on the look out bein with her. These niggas will kill anyone and I aint nun to a nigga with two guns in they left and right hand.  Aint nobody a match to a bullet. Anything can happen from them tryna shoot her and them shooting me to them shooting me on purpose. Bottom line she gotta let me know or this aint gonna work out. Its funny, she live with her brother, and wont let me come there. Even when he not there she wont let me. I could see if she wanted to wait the right time to introduce us but I doubt. She always gotta "come to my house". Im sure they be havin ppl knock on they door 24-7 for what they want . Thats not my point tho, my point is , how would someone not think sum goin on? How would I not think she up to something that I dont know about?  Im tryna be patient tho.  Im just tryna see if she would hide summ that big from me. I mean ima eventually find out!

She on her way here now. I heard a knock. I answered and have her a hug and kiss. She doing good with the wounds.

"Hey babyy" she said sitting on the couch

"Wats good ma" I said

" Bored at that house!!! Its so boring its ridiculous. I swear I need friends. Nevermind , I got u" she said moving closer by me

"Thats right" not saying much about it. I was thinking about her tellin me her secret thats just so big that she cant tell me.

I put in a movie and she got all in her feelings about it. It was a part when all girls cry and be all emotional. 

" See Jaylen, I hope me and u can be like that one day....never keep anything from eachother, big or small." She said in all seriousness looking into my eyes.

I chuckled. I think her and her brother being big time drug dealers is something"big"

I chuckled. 

"Whats funny?" She said sitting up.

" u said nothing big or small right?"

"Yea" she said

I felt anger building up inside of me. I've had anger problems since I can remember.  " WELL I think u and your brother being big time drug dealers is more then A big deal!!" I said getting louder

Her jaw dropped.