Moved on

*Paytons P.O.V*

Its been 3 weeks and I still cant get over Jaylen. Im drinking, smoking, and partying and aint none of it working.  I wonder if he's over me or if he'll get over it. My excuse is that I was drunk.....but I actually was. At the same time I kinda knew what I was getting into and shouldn't have ever called Eamir but ohh well. But ima make Jaylen get over it and want me back even if he doesnt want to. That sounds kinda selfish but I love him. I think if I told him that, then he'd come to his senses.  But he might just say "if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated" but ima take my chances. Ima go tomorrow night.

                            *Jaylens P.O.V*

Its been 3 weeks and a nigga doin GOOD. Money done doubled around here and I gotta new chick. The good thing is, is that ion gotta be worried about gettin shot when I walk around with this one. I knew her since my freshman year but she moved in tenth. We was like best friends and we liked eachother. It was crazy cuz I liked her and she liked me but we was to stupid to notice. Her name Naomi. The night me and Payton got into It is when I went to the club and seen her. She stayin down here until she wanna move on her own . im makin sure she aint in no contact with Payton cuz knowing what she do she'll prolly kill her. And if she try ANYTHING like that , she better expect to die. If it wasnt for me she would have been dead and she up here cheatin?Im never gettin over what she did, forgetting about it, or gettin back with her...a nigga moved on.

Me and Naomi gettin ready for the movies right now. I hope we dont run into Payton.

                            *Payton's P.O.V*

Even though im not over Jaylen, I do have someone.  We not together ,just friends with benefits. Nothing more nothing less. He takin me to the movies tonight. Eamir and I dont talk much. He hit my line, we chill, and thats it. We dont even do that anymore. He a stranger for all I care.

Ding dong!! It must be Jay. Jay is the nigga I been talkin about.

"Wassup ma"he said. Thats exactly what Jaylen used to call me...

"Nothing I was just waiting on you" I said ready to go.

"Iightt ma come on" he said. He needa stop callin me that. I hope I dont accidentally call him Jaylen. We goin to see "Ouji board"

                           *Jaylens P.O.V*

We bouta slide to the movies and see "Ouji board" Naomi like all them scary movies. I dont tho. Atleast not that movie.

We just got here. I paid for what she wanted and stuff and was on my way into the movie.

"Ayee jaylen!!!" I heard some nigga say.

                          *Jay's P.O.V*

Me and Payton was bouta pay for what we wanted until I seen my nigga Jaylen. We been cool since elementary school but I left in 10th grade. I just got back last month.

"Is that who I think it is?  Das my nigga Jay!?!" He said dapping me up and smiling.

"Yeaa disss Jay nigga. How u been bruhh?" I said .
"Im doin good as well bruh"I said.

I noticed the fineee chick he was on his arm. I looked down at her and seen her smiling at him doin the "call me" sign and mean mugging his girl . She know I wanna be with her and she holding hands with me while flirting with another nigga. I wanted to puch her so bad..but that can wait until tonight.

                            * Paytons P.O.V*

Soo jay talkin to Jaylen and his girl all up on him. Im up here tryna get his attention. And yes im mean mugging the h*e all up on his arm. He didnt even look down at me which pissed me off even more. Ima get him back some kinda way!!! Jay didnt even introduce me. Rude nigga. Even tho I already know Jaylen he dont know that.

They got done talking and we surprisingly went to the same movie. Ian start I just stayed in my place. The movie was over and I was headed to Jays house to stay the night. Tahaa this nigga lookin madd. But for what tho?.

"I saw what you did " he said.

I turned to look at him and was punched in the face repeatedly. I eventually blacked out.

I woke up barely able to keep my eyes open. It even hurts to think and I can barely see out of my eyes. Im literally on the side of the road My whole body feels like I got ran over by a Semi-truck 9 Times . Even though I am beat up I do remember what happened.....Jay. He must have beat me up and pushed me out of the car.

"Ouch mmmm" I mumbled getting up. I fell over 4 times. It was still dark outside but street lights were on. Thank god. I looked around and when I came aware of my surroundings I noticed I was Really close to Jaylens house. I was on my way there, I need help.  After about 10 minutes of suffering and passing out,I was there and didnt hesitate to ring the doorbell. He came to the door and cut on his phone light due to it being dark. I fell down.

                             *Jaylens P.O.V*

Ding dong.

I went to the door and cut on my phone light. It was Payton. As soon as I got the chance to notice who it was , she fell out on the ground.  She looked terrible. It looked like she got jumped by niggas
"Payton, what the fck!!!!" I yelled