Snitch

I finally made it to the hospital. Im done guessing and thinking. Im 1000% sure she my fam. I dont know if I should feel bad about tryna kill her or what but I hope she make it. After a few harsh words to the woman at the front desk they took her back. I waited for hours and of course if I had to lie and say I was her family( which i just found out I really am) to visit. These niggas even gave me her phone...I decided to look through it. I meann she didnt even have a lock on it. I looked for her and Jaylens messages and found "My hubby♡" and opened it. I read from beginning to end.  Soo Jaylen up here tryna convince her that he over me. Honestly I aint over her takin Jaylen and it kinda pisses me off even more now that she pregnant. I woke up and before I knew it I was in her room. After a few hours and very little words the cops came in.

"Excuse me ma'am can I have a few minutes with her please?" He said eyeing Naomi. I walked outside of the door and slid down on the wall. After what seemed like forever the cop came out with hand cuffs.

"Your under arrest for attempted murder , po-"anger took over me as I attempted to charge at her...and she had the audacity to have a smirk on her face.

                      *Jaylens P.O.V*
I dont know where Naomi is and I dont care. My only concern is the baby. I heard she messin with her brother friend and she just left less then 3 days ago. Payton on the D.L too. I been chillinnn and partyin with the bro's. Its nice not to be arguin with a pregnant female over how many pieces of chicken was in the Lee's box...mostly when u right.

                           *Naomi P.O.V*

Freakkss yeaa I snitched on Payton. Fym? I guess I was suppose to get beaten and raped and starved out? NO. I almost died and this all ovaa some nigga like woww. Why let her get away with it and let her be living the good life when I can get Payback and put her away forever . My plan is to move to South Carolina and come back to testify and go back right after. I cant let nobody know tho. How ima take care of me and my baby? I got fam down there and already made plans. When I get outta here im packing and headin out. Forget Jaylen. I heard he messin around ... but Payton said that and err body know she want him back. Ian snitch on her brother cuz then im really dead.

                      *Payton (3 days later )*

The trial next month and im out and ready to kill Naomi. She thought I was playin. She must not know me. Usually it take me at the most a few weeks to plan to kill but I was so mad it took me 3 days. She better be ready for whats comin for her is all Payton gotta say.