Sealand x Young!Reader

"Hey Sealand!" you greeted your friend. "Hey ____!" he responded turning from his drawing. You sat down beside him on the carpet of your day care center.

Sealand blushed as you looked at his drawing of a power ranger. "That's so cool. Did you-" Sealand zoned out. You were so pretty. He didn't exactly know what he was feeling, but what ever it was he needed to find out. His face flushed. Why did his face always burn around you? Something has to be wrong with him.

The day continued on with Sealand blushing countless times, and stuttering around you. That evening when Finland came to pick up Sealand, he asked him what was wrong with him. "Papa, why do I feel this way?"

Finland was mentally fangirling. "Nothing's wrong with you. You just have a crush on her,"-cue Finland's huge ass smile as he begins to fangirl-", It's only natural." "Oh, okay," Sealand said.

---

The next day, when Sealand returned to day care he waited on your arrival. You spotted him as soon as your (mom/dad/grandmother/whoever really) signed you in.

You waved. "Hey Sealand!" "Hi ____...I have something to tell you," he looked serious. "What is it?" "____...I think I have a crush on you," he said, completely serious. "Really?" "Yeah." "I have a crush on you to!" you said, embracing him. He blushed.

Well, that was that. It was quiet a childish confession, but it led into a long relationship between you two, and eventually you got married and lived happily ever after.

---

This was short, but I hope you enjoyed it none the less! Thanks for reading! Vote and comment~

~K.