Chubby!Alfred x Reader

Chubby!Alfred x Reader- More To Love

It was a saturday evening at your boyfriend's, Alfred's, house. Rain clouds had littered the sky for most of the day, and that being so, you and Alfred had piled up onto the couch and watched movies.

The current movie was more...romantic. Definately not Alfred's type of movie, especially because this was a sappy romantic movie. Your eyes were trained on the screen as Agustus and Hazel Grace walked the streets of Amsterdam (-Guess what movie this is-). Alfred's were as well, but his thoughts strayed.

How did he get so lucky? You were perfect, flawless, everything he wanted. You deserved so much more than him. He was fat. He sighed. He really needed to lose some weight. Maybe cut down on McDonalds.

His sigh had caught your attention. "Alfred?" you questioned, eyes scanning his face. He looked sad, which was very much unlike the Alfred you knew. "Hm?" he hummed, looking in your direction. "What's wrong?" you asked. "Nothing," he said, smiling grimly.

Your eyes widened. Holy shit. Holy frick fracken shit. Alfred was sad. You had never seen Alfred sad. Ever. Something had to be wrong. "Alfred," you said throwing him a look that sayd,' I know something's wrong.' He sighed yet again. Defeated.

"____, why do you love me? I mean, I'm fat and-" "Alfred, I don't care if you're fat or chubby or anything like that. There's just more to love, and not to mention it makes you extra cuddly. I love you because you're you. You're funny, strong, and you make me so happy."

He was quiet. "I love you too," he said, pulling you toward himself. He pressed a kiss to your forehead. You nestled into his chest. "Also you smell like cheeseburgers." "Hahahahaha."

-------

Well it's been a while guys! I decided to take back to writing one shots, although I won't be taking requests for the first couple of chapters. Thank you for reading! Please comment and favorite!~

~K.

-Sorry for the shortness ._.