Chapter 7

It's not long before the gag hurts my mouth, the horse reigns numb my wrists, my arms feel like they're going to snap out of their sockets, my elbows are sore from rubbing on the headboard, my feet are cold, my back itches, my back aches and my stomach growls.

I'm hungry and feeling feral. What felt like a good idea, whether I was tricked into it or not, is starting to feel like a really good reason to stab Vlaric and Vladimir through.

Argh. Not only that, but hours upon hours had passed, practically all of daylight... and the sun was now setting. The light was dimming quickly, and I was losing hope.

Everything is getting too much, until I hear the sudden sprinting of fast, light footfalls down the corridor.

I nearly die with fright when my door barges open and Missy comes flying through.

"Stop that reckless sprinting, stupid girl!" I hear the screech and shrill sound, from a woman that must represent hell itself.

Missy slams the door shut and turns to me, wearing a white gown that covers every inch of her skin, though it strains on her huge bosom.

My eyes light up with Missy's dramatic appearance, but she truly looks panicked and full of nervous energy.

"Little flame, it's so very good to see you," Missy's voice has changed, higher pitched, but she sprints to my side in an anxious rush and grips my cheeks in her hands, kissing my forehead three times, making loud "Mwah" noises before whispering directly into my ear, "No matter what Agatha says, no matter what she does, lie about everything, act completely submissive and do not challenge her –" Missy pulls back and stands aside, spinning around, hands held behind her back.

She adopts a smirk of cruel amusement as the door barges open and three other women file in.

One is old, the witch, with greying red hair, and a permanent scowl set into her small features. She wears total black, while the two obedient smug little bitches at her sides are dressed in grey.

"I wanted to see her first, Agatha, my sister," Missy explains, ice cold.

"You dumb cow," the old bitch picks up a cane she uses to hobble around with, "Strip your sister bare so I may appraise the bruises only sluts adorn."

Oh, no.

"Get to work, Missy Titsy," one smirking girl with red hair cut to her scalp, giggles.

Clearly Missy's huge boobs were apparently something to insult.

Okay, then.

"She is a virgin, I know, because she is so ugly," Missy lies, I hope, through her teeth, "Trust by her ugly face. Look. She even breathes like a virgin should. Like I. Desperate to be impregnated with a loving child of the Earth –"

Missy can't keep the sarcasm out of her tone and I'm shocked to the core when Agatha steps forward, raises the cane and smacks Missy across the face until it leaves a visible red mark.

I scream through my belt, kicking out my legs, garnering the attention of Agatha, as Missy doesn't flinch but I see her holding back the tears, even as she's forced into silence.

"Miss Tits is useless, again, as usual," Agatha bumbles to her two little hounds, "Undress her, you two, now," they flutter forward to grab my pants, ready to tug them down.

I'm seconds away from being violated by the most evil hag I've ever encountered. While tied up, I can only fill with a blood rage.

Yet, seconds away from being humiliated –the door is kicked in.