Chapter One

Chapter one

I found myself in a room. It was a bare room, there was nothing in it, but the fact that it was painted 'blood red' sent chills to my veins.

Then I saw a figure materialise few feets after me, I tried to see the figure but it was blurry but i could tell it was a female.

Surprisingly, I wasn't scared of this figure, I was just curious.

Then I heard her voice cry out.

"You are special child"

"You are a queen"

You mean alot to me and my kingdom Alexandra.

You act so much like the late queen, you need to ascend the throne on your eighteenth birthday.

My kingdom is in chaos.

Come to the forest of akinla before noon please!!

Her voice was now shaking, she began to fade away.

Alexandra! Alexandra! Alexandra! Wake up!!!!!

"who are you ? And why should I trust you?" I said dreamily,and turned.

Alexandra!!!!! Wakeeee up!!!!

"Lily ? What are you doing here? Are you part of them? I said, now partially awake.

"what are you talking about Alexandra? Part of who?? See I don't have time for your crazy questions this morning but to feed your curiosity..you came to my house last night remember?? We had this make over and we went through the new syllabus for the new session remember? " she sighed,looking worried.

"So are you hungry? She asked,still looking a bit worried.

"I remember thanks and am fine,u know I over stuffed myself last night"I lied,I know she doesn't do anything well when she's worried and I can't afford her to burn the house because of me,(hehe yeah m special),my stomach decided to growl loudly(damn,why now)

"Alexandra are you sure you aren't hungry?" I heard that,you know you can't lie to me" she said,poking me.

"stop lily,m fine"I cried.

"okay okay,go have a shower nd meet me downstairs we have some work to do"she said and began to walk to the door..then paused

"Alexandra,five minutes and nothing more,don't sleep in the shower,lazy pumpkin or I will call troy to carry you out"she said,finally leaving the room.

***********************

While in the shower,I thought about my dream.
Who was that woman?
What kingdom?
Me!
Queen!
Alexandra the geek...

Last summer my friends and I went camping at the forest of akinla ,it was fun,one of the best days of my life...the day troy and I started dating.

Alexandra! I'm about to call troy,come downstairs now! Lily screamed,ranting like a dork.

No! No! I'm coming right away" I replied,leaving the bathroom in a rush and picking up a grey sweatpants and a blue crop top.

****************

Now in the living room with lily the bossy bitch
(seriously she is more than bossy I just haven't found a more appropriate word yet) watching "SpongeBob".

I so hate this cartoon but lily threatened me she knows I am ticklish and lily is a genius at that.

Hmm should I tell lily about the dream i know she doesn't believe all these myths.

"lily,eeerm I have something to tell you"I said,acting nervous.

"what is it Alexandra? Stop acting creepy,don't tell me you and troy are having a baby" she said ,grinning like a kid,trying to lighten up the mood.

"lol,I'm still "v" lily,troy and i love ourselves more than that and please stop saying my full name you remind so much of my grandma that weird old lady" I said,grumpily.

"Okay, Alexandra you know my reasons we are not going to talk about this crap again"she said,eyeing me.

Lily is such a nerd also she said Alexandra is what she can call me because its what exists in the vocabulary not some crappie nick name like "xandra" she said its too devilish can you imagine? Cause it starts from "x" meaning danger that's to her tho...i really love it, its make me feel like a warrior like "jet Li" hehe and by the way troy instigated the name.

Its almost eleven,I need to find an excuse for lily,I have to go there alone"I thought deeply.

"Eerm lily I spoke to troy while in the shower that's what took most of my time,he wants me to meet him at the Lindsay's library"I said,trying to act normal.

Alright you want to leave me sha,you can go..enjoy yourselves love birds"she said,giving me this puppy cute face.

"Am sorry lily gtg,you know its a bit far from here"I said,feeling relieved.

"Okay"she said dismissingly and continued watching her crappy SpongeBob(dry cartoon).

*****************

Its 11:50am,i am walking towards the path of the forest alone.

"Will i meet the weird woman? ,Will i be introduced to my kingdom ? (hehe my kingdom,xandra she probably mistook you for someone else),well well she said its my kingdom so I'm right" i continued talking to myself and walking through the path.

psst psst psst

"Ohh mii goud!, What was i thinking coming here alone? I should have gone home first,now i didn't get the chance to say good bye...if i die here no one will know where to find my body" i began to feel shaky.

Then i turned to find the direction of the sound,i couldn't believe what i saw..omg!!.

End of chapter one i hope you guys loved it....am sorry for the cliffhanger..

Please vote

Comment(say your mind I don't mind)

Add to your library

And all others

Thanks for reading.