10

A/n This is my gift for you because you give me a lot of support and I have another big surprise for you. Wait till last.

***

Special Chapter; 7 days of LOVE

On a beautiful morning, a handsome figure stands in front of Jackson's house

On a beautiful morning, a handsome figure stands in front of Jackson's house. With the high confidence Jaebum pressing the bell. Jackson house gates open automatically. Jackson walked out of the door and stopped in front of his soon to be a boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jackson confuse.

Jaebum throws a sweet smile before beginning to talk. "Last night I watch this movie called 'Love Actually' and I was inspired to do something I was going to do now."

Jaebum takes out a drawing book from his car and holds it in front of Jackson. Jaebum flips the drawing book cover and on the first page, there are few words.

"7 days of love" Jackson read it.

Jaebum turns to the second page.

"So before I became your boyfriend I want to get to know you because we never know each other exactly." Jackson read the second page.

"So every morning I would come here and ask you a question." Jackson smiled seeing Jaebum's sweet behaviour.

"One day one question for me to get to know you, okay?" The words on the fourth page made Jackson feel unfair.

"NO! this so unfair because you will only get to know me then how about me? I want to know you too." Jackson said sulkily.

Jaebum opens to page five.

"I know you will say that so you can ask me one question every day."

"Okay, deal!"

"That's all I want to tell you ... See you tomorrow!" Jackson read the last page.

Jaebum closed his drawing book and then kissed Jackson's cheeks before leaving.

"Stupid Jaebum," Jackson said while smiling like an idiot.

Day 1

The next day, Jaebum stands in front of Jackson house.

"Hi, good morning." Jackson greet.

"Morning." Jaebum smile sweetly.

"So, what's your deal today Mr I'm?"

"I have one box and I want you to take out one of the paper from this box and answer it."

Jackson nodded and pick a small piece of paper.

"The question is 'What is my favourite food?' Really, Jae? So I like to eat a burger, pizza and cheese."