7

A/N This story will come to an end soon. 

Third Person POV

Jaebum was forced to go to Jinyoung house because his father called him to go home and his father say it's important. Jaebum ride his superbike from Jackson house to Jinyoung house and only takes 15 minutes to got there. Jaebum park his super bike inside the garage.

He went in and go straight to dining room. Jaebum saw there his father, stepmother and Jinyoung already sat there waiting for him.

"Jaebum, come take your seat." Jinyoung mom said. Jaebum walk closer to the dinner table and sit beside Jinyoung.

Jinyoung mom called the maid to bring out the food.

"Jaebum, how your school?" Jaebum dad ask not looking at Jaebum face.

Jaebum do the same things, he's eyes focused on his food and answer his father concerns. "Pretty good."

"I heard from your class teacher said you refuse to join extra co-curricular activities in the school. It's true?"

Jaebum look at his father and mumbled something. "Since when you care about my stuff?"

"I hear that Jaebum!" Jaebum dad snapped.

"I don't like to be in any kind of curricular activities." Jaebum said.

"I don't care! I want you to involve more with extra activities."

The situation at the dining table was getting intense. Both Jinyoung and his mom can't say anything.

Jaebum put down his spoon and look at his father. "Look, if you ask me to comeback here to eat I don't have a problem with that. But if you want to interface with my life, I think it's better I get out from here." He push his chair to the back and get up from his seat.

"Tomorrow night we will hold our company annual party and I hope you not forget about that." Jaebum father said coldly.

Jaebum without said anything walk away from the dining room.

In Jaebum mind right now he already curse his father.

The next day, in the school  Jackson and Jinyoung hanging out like usual before the class started. Jinyoung was busy talking with Jackson about the upcoming ceremony at his house tonight and suddenly he got an idea.

"Jackson will you come tonight?" Jinyoung ask in a cute way. He really want Jackson to come to his family annual dinner. The annual dinner party is one of the traditions in the Jinyoung and Jaebum families. Every year this ceremony will be held to celebrate the hard work of the workers and to deepen the relationship between the company's investors and the owners of the company as well as the workers.

"Please......."

"Jinyoung, I'm not an employee in your father's company. So, why I need to go there?"

"This annual dinner is not necessarily attended by only employees because all friends and relatives were also invited. So, are you going?"

Jackson had no other choice so he had to agree with Jinyoung's invitation. The reason why Jinyoung really want Jackson to come is because if Jackson comes tonight it means Jaebum also had to come to the annual dinner because Jaebum will never let Jackson be alone at that party.

"So, I'll see you tonight oky. BTW, can you do me a favor?"  Jinyoung said.

Jackson stunned by Jinyoung words. "What it's?"

"Can you ask Jaebum hyung to come tonight? Please~" 

Jackson always gonna be Jackson, he always so kind and naive. Jackson agree to help Jinyoung without know the reason.

-

-

-

-

-

Jackson next class is music and today Jaebum and Jackson has to present their assignment. The work that the teacher give to them to make a song.

Jackson sit at his seat and Jaebum come after that. "Hi, ready?" Jaebum ask.

Jackson nod as the answer. 5 minutes later, the music teacher come and start the class. One by one pair going to the front and present their song. Now it's time for Jackson and Jaebum.

"Hi, everyone. Jaebum and I make a song called U & I and hope all of you will like it." Jackson said a little bit nervous.

Jaebum sit on the car and playing the guitar and he start singing.

[Jaebum]
Your eyes that look at me are filled with cuteness
Every word you say is so cute to me
Sometimes, when you complain, you seem like a little girl
I can't take my eyes off you, can't take my eyes off you
I just wanna stay with you, girl you glowing
Whatever it is, I wanna do it with you
Let's dream together
I just wanna be with you, you shine
I'll shine for you
Shine for me baby

[Jae&Jack]
You and I, You and I, You and I
I wanna be with you
You and I , You and I, You and I , You and I
I wanna walk with you

[Jackson]
Erm... like an angel with no wings
God know what it is and where it's going
yeah whenever I see you, I'm in a good mood
Only bad thing is, I can't sleep because of you
Erm... your smile is a like a star
I was lost, tell me the address to your heart
I'm not trying to convince but
I'll wait by your side till you need somebody

[Jaebum]
I just wanna stay with you, girl you glowing
Whatever it is, I wanna do it with you
Let's dream together
I just wanna be with you, you shine
I'll shine for you
Shine for me baby

[Jaebum]
You and I, You and I, You and I
I wanna be with you
You and I , You and I, You and I , You and I
I wanna walk with you...

When both of them sing, Jaebum eyes never leave Jackson and when Jaebum reach one of his line 'I just wanna stay with you, girl you glowing' he almost sing 'I just wanna stay with you, boy you're glowing.'

E

very part of Jaebum lyrics is all about Jackson. He don't know about Jackson but Jaebum really serious about it. Done with the presentation both of them say thank you and going to their seat back.

"Thank you for all the amazing song and the result of your work I'll announce it by next week. Class ends here so see you guys after the weekend." The music teacher said and walk out from the class.

***********************

Hi, I'm back!

Tq for 700+ read I'm so happy. When I first start this story I kind of scared. I'm scared and worried if no one will read this story but now I'm glad. 143, and tq cuz you still bare with my bad eng.

See u in the next chapter.