2

A/N In this story the boys is study in all boys school.

Third person POV

The next day, after finish all the class Jackson follow Jaebum to Jaebum house.

From inside the car, Jackson can see Jaebum's house. His eyes were not blinking as he were too impressed with the luxury of the house that Jaebum lived.

 His eyes were not blinking as he were too impressed with the luxury of the house that Jaebum lived

(Imagine this is Jaebum and Jinyoung house)

Jaebum park his car inside the garage, they both go inside the house. Jackson saw a family picture frames held on the wall and Jackson saw one picture of little kid that look familiar.

He gather all courage he has to ask Jaebum. "Ummm, Jaebum..."

Jaebum look at Jackson and lifting eyebrows. Jackson bite his lower lips and point his finger to the picture of the familiar kid. "That kid... Jinyoung, right? Why his picture in your house?"

Jaebum keep silent for a moment before he let out a sigh. "Jinyoung... He actually my stepbrother and this is his house. If you look carefully you will notice that there's no pictures of me."

Suddenly, Jackson feel sorry and guilty towards Jaebum, he not supposed to ask. Jaebum saw the guilty look on Jackson face. "Don't sympathies me. It's normal, let's go to my room and do our work."

Both of them going straight up to Jaebum room. Jaebum room is on the third floor and the room quite small for the big house like this. When Jaebum open his room door, all Jackson can see is dark.

"Come in, make this room like yours." Jaebum said, welcoming Jackson to his room. 

(Jaebum room)

(Jaebum room)

"Do you like black color?" Jackson wonder why Jaebum room look like his personality, so mystery. 

"I don't really like bright colors, so I prefer dark colors." Jaebum put his belongings on the bed then he lay his body on the bed as well.

"Jackson can you make a note about the feelings that we should put in the lyrics of our songs? Then went you're done wake me up." Jaebum said, slowly close his eyes.

Jackson look at Jaebum and stun for a second. "O-okay..." 

Jackson put his belongings on the floor and take a sit at Jaebum study table. Take out his note book and start write down some notes.

What should I write? teacher ask us to make a song base on our feeling. It can be love song, sad love, pure love... Jackson thought.

Suddenly, the picture of Jinyoung appear in his head and make Jackson blushing. His hand started write something on the note book.

When you look at me and smile,
I somehow start to smile with you,
When I walk following your footsteps,
It’s so good because the footprints are left in my mind.

While Jackson busy writing, without he know someone is watching him from his side.

**********************

Thank you for reading.

[The lyrics is from Got7 Song - Something good]