8

Jaebum POV

"Thank you for all the amazing song and the result of your work I'll announce it by next week. Class ends here so see you guys after the weekend." our teacher said then make her way out.

Finally, the weekend is coming. I'm gonna spend more time with Jackson this weekend. Eh, wait! That fucking annual party at Jinyoung house, the old man treating me to go. Why he must ruin my happiness? If you forgot about the annual party thing lets me flashback for you so we can feel annoyed together.

*Flashback*

"Tomorrow night we will hold our company annual party and I hope you did not forget about that." That old man said to me with his cold tone (like I care about that).

*Flashback end*

God damn! I hate all the attention and crowd place. That's why I didn't like to go there and another important reason is the old man will always brag about how good and smart his 'sons'.

Then he talks louder about his dream, how he wishes his 'sons' will continue his path in the business industry. What the hell! Over my dead body first, if he thinks I will work for him! I am not Jinyoung.

Thinking about this make me boiling inside. Let's forget about that now because I want to eat ice cream with Jackson. I turn to look at the person beside me and give him a gentle smile.

"Let's go."

While eating ice cream I sense something was not right with Jackson because of his gesture completely awkward.

"Jackson, what happens?" Asking him while looking at him.

No answer from him. I guess Jackson lost in his thought. So I slap his arm softly and make him look at me. What is wrong with him today? I know there must be something he wants to talk with me but he just can't. I thought in my mind.

"Jackson!"

"Just say it. I know there's something you want to talk."

Jackson looks at me and just shake his head.

"You want to spill it or I force you?"

"Ummm..."

Jackson did not want to look at my face so I had to force him. I place my right palm on his right cheek and force him to look into my eyes. I can see tears falling down from his eyes. Why is he crying?

"Hey what's wrong?" I wipe his tear.

"Jinyoung... He-"

Jinyoung again, What's that bastard do this time? Did Jackson confess his feelings to Jinyoung and my brother reject him or maybe he saw Jinyoung kiss Yugyeom? Everything seems to make sense, I pull him into a hug and keep repeating saying It's okay, everything will be fine.

Jackson finally comes down, he takes a breath and begins to talk. "Jinyoung invite me to your family annual dinner."

So what's the point he's crying? I'm confused. I thought the girl is complicated but Jackson is worst.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I just- I don't know how to tell you about this and I am scared that you will mad." Jackson pout.

"Hey, why would I have to mad? It doesn't make sense!"

"I remember you say that you don't like to talk about your family and that's why I-"