Chapter 8

WARNING! This chapter contains sexual content and swear words. Read at your own risk. 

"This movie is weird" Ashton says. We are laying on the couch in my small appartment, a jumble of tangled limbs. "I know, but it's good" i say. After i pulled the whole "no sex"  card. he hasn't dared touch me in any other way besides the casual "accidental" sliding hand. I know better. It's not like i don't want to have sex with him because oh hell yes i do. I just don't want my first time to be a mistake. I have always said i will not sleep with anyone unless i know i am in love, i plan to stick to that. The thing is, i think i am in love now. He runs his fingers up and down my back. I shiver. oh god. this is not going to go as planned is it. I gather some courage and decide to say it. "Ash?" i say. God i'm stupid. "yeah?" he replies. "Do you love me?" i ask. What is this? some kind of teen drama shit? god. bad move. GOD. He doesn't answer. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! OOOH GOD!!!! "yeah" is his simple reply. I feel like i just jumped off a building. "Cool" i say. cool? COOL? WHAT THE HELL! HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID. I hear him laugh. I realize i should probably return the favor. "I love you too" i say. "Cool" he says mimicking my voice. He laughs. God his laugh is sexy. I have made up my mind. Tonight is the night. "Well in that case" i say as i reposition myself so i am straddling him. His eyes light up with excitement as he raises his eyebrows in surprise. I slowly lean down and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He laughs then kisses me back. I kiss him harder. The sexual tension right now is over the top. He slides his hands up my legs and rests them on my lower back. God his hands.  I slide my hand from his chest up to his hair where my fingers get tangled in his curly locks. "That's it" he says in a deep voice. He pushes me off of him, still holding onto my hips, he stands, turns me around and pushes me back onto the couch. He is in control now. He kisses me passionately. I run my hands up his shirt and pull it off. I want him so bad. He does the same to me. He kisses down my body until he reaches my pants. I have goose bumps but i feel like my body is on fire. He unbuttons my jeans and tries to pull them off. To my horror i realize they are too skinny to be easily pulled off. I laugh and help him. Finally my damn jeans are off and i am left in my bra and underwear. He looks frickin sexy. All he has on are his black skinny jeans. His hair is falling in his face as he climbs back ontop of me. His kisses are getting more rough. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip. I sit up slightly, kissing his neck, i try lightly biting. He moans signaling that was a good move on my part. He runs his hands up my back until he reaches the back of my bra where he unlaches it. I pull the straps off my shoulders and throw it to the floor i can't believe this is happening. He momentarily leans back to look at me. I feel kind of awkward, considering i am basically naked. I see the twinkle in his eye i have grown to love. He kisses me some more. I let my hands travel down his torso reaching his growing bulge. I brush it with my hand and i feel his muscles flex. "you are a tease" he whispers in my ear. "Oh really?" I whisper back. If he is going to accuse me of this, why not act on it?  I loop my fingers through his belt loops. His breathing quickens. I giggle as i slowly bring them to the button on his pants. I mess with it, not unbuttoning it. Now i really am teasing. "Stop" he moans. I laugh. "Fine" i say unbuttoning them. I slowly pull the zipper down. I know it's killing him. I feel him bight my neck. He has apparently had enough because he pulls his pants down. Then looks me in the eye as he slides my panties down. 

                                                                                         *

I wake up in his arms. I don't know what time it is, but it is still dark. I pick up my phone and see that it is 5am. i try and turn but sleeping Ashton has me in a death lock. I never realized how strong he is until now. I sigh realizing there ain't not way in hail i am moving, so i go back to sleep. I wake up again to the sun shining in my eyes and Ashton poking my side. "Are you fucking poking me?" i ask. He laughs. "I only have one free hand, your on top of the other one and i think it's paralized. It feels numb" he says. "It's not paralized you idiot, it's asleep." i get up and he dramatically examines his arm. I slap it "ow!" he says. "what? i'm just waking it up" i say innocently. I get gather all my clothes and put them back on. Ashton does the same.

                                                                                           *

We decide to go get breakfast out. As we walk out the door, my ancient neighbor Mrs. Pilburg is watering her plant outside her door. She gives me a highly dissaproving look. "well, well, well. What do we have here?" she asks accusingly. I roll my eyes. "This is Ashton" i say. "Ashton, this is my neighbor Mrs. Pilburg" She eyes him accusing. "Get a good night sleep dear?" she asks me. I hear Ashton try and fail to hide a laugh. I simply sigh, not giving an answer. Mrs. Pilburg looks satisfied with herself. I begin to walk away when Ashton says. "Oh, do you need help with that?" i turn around wondering what he is doing. I see him lift a large flower pot and carry it into Mrs. Pilbrug's apparetment. I can't help but smile. He comes back out and i dust some dirt off of his face. Mrs. Pilburg's expression has changed drastically. She now smiles fondly and thanks Ashton, calling him "deary". When she retreats into her appartment. I smile and say "Come on deary, let's get some breakfast" 

OK! so there we have it. The big night! haha! i didn't put a lot of detail because i don't want to mentally scar anyone for life. If you want me to leave it this way or if you want more detail comment bellow. Thanks for reading!