Chapter 12

Its Christmas eve and I am freaking out, I still don't have a gift for Ashton. He's coming over in three hours, I seriously need to get this figured out. I decide to call my best friend. "Yeah, hey I have a serious problem" I say when I hear her answer. "Oh my god are you ok? What is it?" She asks. It bothers me that I can always hear the worry in her voice whenever she talks to me. I really need to get my life together. "Its nothing life threatening, don't worry. I need a gift for Ashton" I say. I hear her erupt into laughter. "You don't have a gift for him yet?" She practically wheezes. "I dont know what to get him!" I say, exasperated. She laughs some more then tries to compose herself. "Dude seriously you have the easiest option ever" she says. "And what is that?" I ask. She pauses dramatically then says "Christmas sex" I gasp. "What?!? No!!" I say. "Why not?!?" She asks. "Be-because!" I say. "Oh please, don't even try and act like you guys haven't had a little fun" she says. My face feels like it is on fire. "Leave me alone" I say. She is my best friend, this is the only thing I haven't told her about. "OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!!!" She screams into the phone. I hear her rolling around on her bed laughing and squealing like a little kid. "WHATS IT LIKE?!? IS HE GOOD?!? ISNIT BIG?!?" she asks. "DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST ASK ABOUT HIS DICK?" I yell. She laughs hysterically then after catching her breath she says "yep! And I WILL get and answer out of you eventually". I sigh. "Ok, so about the gift. I'm not giving bhim sex, that's lame" i say. I can tell by the sudden silence on the other end that she is thinking. Either that or she's dead... "Hello?" I say. "I'm here, just thinking" she says. "Alright. Yoiu have that old record player right? Get a bunch of his favorite albuns in vinyl." She pauses. "And then have sex to them" she says with a giggle. I can't help but laugh along with her. " that's actually not a bad idea" I say. "Alright I have to go, he's gonna be here soon and I have to go down to the music store." I say. "Alright, you kids have fun"she says. I roll my eyes. "Bye" I say before hanging up.

HOLA!!! so, here is my Christmas eve update. I will update again tomorrow! Merry Christmas y'all!