Chapter 1- Beginning

Before I start a story that will probably take ages to complete I would like to say that this is my second book. My first being a failure and this will be my chance to redeem myself. Any ideas on OCs will be appreciated and I would like to know whether you want the land of eddies(uzushiokagure) to be rebuilt enjoy the story and please share. More readers, longer and better book. When I get my 100th reader I will compete 12 chapters. 1k readers and I'll do 24 chapters and 10k and above I will complete the book with 50 chapters or 60 haven't decided yet.

Thanks for choosing this book and remember this is my twist on naruto all rights go to Masahi Kishimoto.

                 In konoha 9th October

                        Kushina P.O.V

'Minato I think it is about time that you become a father the baby is due any day now'
I exclaim in delight as my husband is preparing the room for our new baby boy.
'Kushina I'm so glad that I met you that day I would have not been this close to being a father ever nothing can ruin the day of our son's birth I will make sure of that'.
'I know honey but dont worry I spoke with the kyubbi and worst case scenario the kyubbi will protect and nurture our son for us.'
Little did the peaceful couple the worst was yet to come.

NEXT DAY.

'Minato MINATO MY WATERS BROKEN IM ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH WERE ARE YOU.'

'I'm here kushi chan dont worry I'll take you there.'

In a flash both were in a area secured by seals created by the only 2 seal masters on the whole of fire country.

                           Minatos POV

I placed kushina down onto the bed as she screamed in pain. She had been in labour for 4 hours now it was nearly midnight and I had a feeling that something was going to go wrong so I called for my sensei and kushinas mother tsunade senju and most of all the sandiame hokage.

'Minato I think its finally time for her to give birth' one of the nurses says.

'I'll be right there'.

I have to right these letters to naruto if anything ever happens. All his money and knowledge in 3 scrolls. He left his sons hos most prized jutsu and knowledge of his heritage. Not even his wife knew of his heritage and it could shake the shinobi world and possibly start a war where the only allies they would have is a partiall agreement with suna.

After leaving messages for my son and placing a genjutsu and a seal on of for protection against enemy ninjas such as iwa.

I flashed to the library and put it inside the book draft jiraya gave called the tales of a driven shinobi.

I flashed back to hear kushinas screams and I rushed in to see a baby wailing I pick him up creat two clones one transforms into a baby while other carries the hanged clone to kushina after she is completely exhausted I take the baby from her and wrap it in a blanket and place it down in a push chair seat to check on kushina and fix the seal so kyubbi isn't let lose upon given birth to baby naruto.

As soon as I was applying chakra to the seal to close it I felt a familiar presence.

'Yondaime step away from the jinchuriki' I turn immediately and I silently creat a clone to call for assistance.

'Just please let's all just calm down'
'I am perfectly calm Yondaime step away from jinchuriki and none gets hurt'

I knew this was going to happen so I set my clone of to explode the masked man came out totally unfazed.

'Minato I a clone to the house where toy left your son if you dont hirey you will no longer be a father'

In a flash I checked on my son and saw him sleeping peacefully but then the location of kushinas chakra signature vanished and randomly reappeared. That must be space time manipulation.
I flashed to kushinas new location and I saw that the seal was destroyed and that if she was to get hot by a shrunken that she would die I hastily picked her up and took her to lay next to baby while I put on my Yondaime cloak and went out to protect village I used the stage 4 warning and most people responded quickly.

After hearing the loud roar many ninja went into action the huge mainly being unable to do anything about the nine tailed bijju as its raw ripped through the streets. I stood above the hokage monument and got the beasts attention. It launched a tailed beast bomb towards me and using my own space time manipulation techniques I was able to teleport it away towards a mountain which was completely vaporized.

I hirashined to the sandaime who was battling the beast and told him that I would have to seal it ina new born. Hiruzen was about to go and ask for a new born baby when I grabbed him and said
'It has to be my son naruto otherwise it could go onto the wrong hand and i want him to be able to control him.'
'I wont be sealing it all into him and I hearby declare his godparents to be fugaku uchiha mikito uchiha hana hyuuga and hizashi hyuuga'

'Are you sure about this minato'
'Yes there is nothing more than I wanted than to die fighting for this village just like my grandpa did for you in the second great ninja war.'

At this I could only stare in amazement at the efficient ness of my plan.

'Hiruzen I will hirashin me you and the kyuubi away from the village.'

After doing so I threw the emergency seal above the kyuubi and immediately Jiraya of the sanin appeared and used the bosss toad summoning to keep the bijju down.

I was going to get naruto for the sealing and kushina was not going to stay.

On the way there o felt the chakra signature reappear next to me so I sprint to him extremely quickly he still had control of the kyubbi and I was going to end his control now.

We engaged in a taijutsu battle.

I lunged forward and aimed a punch at his head he blocked and I placed my seal on his hand. It turns invisible and I proceed to kick him with my left. He jumped back and I reported to him and planted a right hook directly on his head I went to finish him but he fazed through the roundhouse kick I was about to dilever. I soon realized it was a version of the kamiu. I silently activated my own sharingan and turned it into mangekyou I used the kamui to bring me my flame sword I threw the sword through a seal portal that sent it to kushina.

I ran forward and so did he I threw a special kunai and started changing my rasengan.

'Bad aim with kunai Yondaime I win this battle'

'Dont underestimate me'

When we were close his hand nearly touching me I hirashined to the kushi above his back and rammed the rasengan straight into his back I also left a hirashin shiki formula on it so if I survived this day that I could track him.

I went straight to the kyubbi that was now in control of himself.

After being in control the kyubbi stopped moving he exclaimed to Minato

'Where is my new jailer that boy I need to be sealed in that boy I will protect and guide him'

After hearing the exclamation made by the kyubbi to say that kage level ninja were shocked would be and understatement. I started the hand seal for the kyubbi sealing and I sealed both yon and yang into naruto but I kept a quarter of his chakra so it wont overflow my son.