Chapter 4 - visiting the uzumaki

Thanks for reading this is my 4th chapter and I want naruto to be a seal master even though he is a senju.

                      Naruto P.O.V

I've been travelling for 3 months now and I was taught kenjutsu by none other than rouge kiri ninja Zabuza Momochi a former member of the seven swordsman of the mist. He broke the sword that mum left me to train with so I travelled far all the way to the land of iron and met mifune good times.

     Flashback outside the land of iron

I've been training with zabuza for 2 months and I'm a kenjutsu master according to him. It took me a while but I travelled from the frontlines of the kirin war all the way to the land of iron. I was attacked by a raging storm I went through head first and used it as resilience training it actually worked well I even decided to stay and wait for another storm to conquer the great snowy winds of the land of iron.

I reached for the door and it was extremely heavy as of it was training if entering was a test of strength then I would be enjoying this place. As soon I opened the door two chakra blades nearly pierced me I unscathed the replacement sword zabuza gave me I was unable to utilize my chakra nature which I also learnt was wind, lightning and water. Whereas the sword he gave me allowed earth chakra nature to allow it cause heavier blows. I blocked one sword and kicked the other sword out of his hand and kicked his chest. The other samurai was clearly better as he handled all my blades.

'State you business'
'Well you could have asked me that before you tried to kill me'
'Well you see this building says samurai on he top so if you call yourself a samurai you should be able to handle a itermidiate and a low class samurai'
'Ok I didn't see the sign do you know where I can get a new sword'
'Yes this is the place follow me'
'Where are you taking me'
'To the master samurai'
'Why him'
'You will know soon enough'
I followed this man down a flight of stairs into a room filled with white purifying light.
'You are indeed worthy of taking the trial'
'What do you mean'
'Every step down those stairs you took tested your worthiness to become either a samurai or a swordsman.'
'But I didn't feel anything'
'That is because you have the purest of hearts and I believe that you will be the one that will continue sportsmanship'
'Are you sure it's me I'm only learning kenjutsu to follow in the way of my mother'
'Who was your mother'
'Kushina uzumaki'
As soon as I said that mifune the man in the back unsheathed his sword and channelled it with wind chakra. I unsheathed my own sword like his and ran at top speeds towards him. We locked swords and exchanged many blows but my sword was only a spare and was easily overpowered after a few seconds my blade started to crack seeing this I jumped back.
'My sword wont last let's finish this'
'Well said let's do this'

We both dashed forward I still had my resistance seals on th let were at the highest they had ever been I increased it before I went through the storm. I was running were gravity was 100 times stronger than the o es everyone else uses. I was keeping up with mifune top speed and I dodged his blade and cut him from shoulder to waste.

A few seconds later I coughed up blood and was in utter shock. I thought I had won I turned my head to see him also coughing up blood.

It seems we both used the flash step horizontal slash.

'Why did you underestimate me mifune'

'I couldn't kill the son of the only rival or I would disrespecting our rivalry and it would have proven that I was scared of the potentiall you might have had. So why did you use that move if your kushinas son then you must be more powerful than this'

'You see I will not use my mothers blade until I'm powerful enough she left me a training blade that I could use when she died. I nearly beat zabuza momochi of the mist with a training blade but he used his ultimate move that put me in a coma and destroyed my blade'

'Wait a second kushina died and never left you her kenjutsu book and your still this powerful'

'No she did leave me her book but I  decided not to use it as it would mean that I got my power inherited'

'That is very noble do you want me to train you its the least I can do for my rival'

' thank you mifune sensei'

'My style is called heavenly blade and to use this style to a masterful degree you need to take a trial so the blade that is meant for you'

'Y cant I just make one'

'Well you dont get the summoning contract then'

'Samurais have a summoning contract'

'Yes we were great friends with the uzumaki the uzumaki that gave us the contract was mito uzumaki the mist generous uzumaki we ever met.'

'Well it's good to know as ur rival was her granddaughter and I'm her greatgrandson'

'Well it seems that my rivals son will soon be stronger than me I never asked how old are you'

'Oh me I'm 6 I grew quickly due to my training and I was stretched by zabuza sensei.'

'You 6 that's a joke ur the size of a 12 year old impossible'

'You grow quickly when your trying to be killed by an A rank ninja'

'How if you continue on this path I might be looking at the strongest ninja in all the elemental nations'

'That will be me the kami no shinobi, did you know that I'm a level 5 seals master without any help from my mother'

'Ur mother was a great seals master she used to be use able to use seals to carry around elemental energy'

'Wait she could seal an elemental for of her chakra'

'Oh yes your mother would get stuck on a seal and she would just overlap it with multiple other seals to fix all the problems'

'Overlapping seals that's it the problem I've been having mastering the hirashin is that it's a multi layered seals and I cant creat my own time space due to it being unable to fit on one seal mifune sensei you saved me a lot of time on pointless seals thank you'

'Oh its nothing and are you planning to add seals to your sword to increase your speed in learning my kenjutsu'

'There is no need I can just make one hundred clones'

Kage bunshin no jutsu and 150 shadow clones appeared.

'50 of you make a seal to overlap the failed hirashin seal and another 50 go and practice elemental seals, I want 25 to creat a space time portal, the last 25 will practice the kata for the kenjutsu style mifune will teach you'

'Yes boss' was the collective response of the clones.

'Mifune tell me more about the summoning contract.'

'Well when the uzumaki were killed off during the 2nd great ninja war'