Chapter 3 - Training

This is my third chapter and I already feel like I'm overpowering him he is 4 years old and has three tomoe sharingan. Thanks for reading this book and again any suggestions for the wave arc and chunin exams atc will be taken into consideration and maybe your twoat could be added into my book and again thanks for reading it means a lot.

                        Naruto P.O.V

It was a long day yesterday figuring out that I was actually the great grandson of uchiha madara the strongest uchiha to ever be live.
I used a henge and walked into the room where they kept the uchiha tablet I activated my sharingan and read the tablet and then I copied it down on a scroll and swapped places with a clone that was already in front of the hokage door.
I gave jiji the scroll and he asked me to explain I told him would she most likely for the uchiha to stage a rebellion and try to forcefully overthrow you. He immediately summoned his two most trusted uchiha after ordering them to look on the inside of this soon to be rebellion.

I mentioned that I would be training and be sending a clone to the academy every day. The hokage let me go but he said that I had to be back in 5 years for genin exams or I would regret ever coming back.

As I was about to leave the village j remembered that I cannot protect my self yet so I returned to the namikaze estate and started learning about kenjutsu and fuinjutsu. My dad said that they were more surprising to the enemy than basic taijutsu and ninjutsu.

I stayed in the village for another 2 years until I was about a level 4 seals master and I was already proficient in the kenjutsu style for some reason fuinjutsu and kenjutsu came to him so simply. After he created his own resistance seals he placed them on himself and was soon as he did he dropped down onto the floor unable to control it he then realised it was the amount of chakra that controlled the weight so he started taking his chakra back and it got lighter. He was just about able to walk when he had reduced the weights.

His drive and passion for training was to reach his goal of becoming the kami no shinobi. His heavyweight didn't even slow him down as as soon as he made it outside he was training in his kenjutsu style one could say that naruto was a genius shinobi and would become the greatest asset to the leaf. His sharingan was so effective he would hide his presence and observe the Jonin training sessions to pick up some tecquniqes he was going to start to master his father's jutsu but the rasengan backlash could cripple him so he started with the hirashin he couldn't understand how do it so he searched for someone who could after doing a lot of research the man he was looking for was either the uzukage of the new rebuilt land of eddied or his fathers sensei. He mastered his own taijutsu style which was a combination of all konoha strongest taijutsus.

I am now 6 years old and around strength of the low chunin as I copied a few wind jutsu of a jonin named asuma sarutobi. I'm surprised that he didn't become a more powerful ninja he could have been hokage if Hiruzen jiji made him his apprentice. The one thing that bothered me about this village was that the stronger the light the greater the darkness so I had to pay a visit to the villages dark side. I jumped into jiiis office through the window.

'Naruto why dont you just use the door'
'Because I've been gone for 2 years jiji wow the village hasn't changed one bit' That is because I didn't actually leave I was training in village for that whole time sending a henge clone to do the shopping but jiji doent need to know.
'So naruto your not supposed to be back for another 3 years'
'So you umm I need help tracking down jiraya of the sabin your student and I've been looking for a replacement hokage I nominate itachi uchiha or tsunade senju.'
'I myself would want tsunade but she left ages ago.'
'Tsunade hahaha ur funny I could easily find tsunade, and summon itachi for me'
'Anbu fetch itachi uchiha'
A few moments later itachi comes inside bows.
'Hokage sama why have you called for me'
'I haven't called for you itachi kun that was little naruto here'
'Aye listen frames I might be little but I'm as strong as a chunin so yeah and I called for you itachi so that you can answer my questions'
'And why would I do that because if you do then you could be saving a whole village'
'Ok I'll answer every question truthfully'
'Do you have the mangekyo'
'Yes'
'Can you perform kotamatsuki'
'No'
'When do you suspect that the uchiha will attack'
'6 months'
'Itachi listen to me no matter what anyone tells you dont kill off your clan killing off your own clan is like cutting a piece of this village off'
'I have observed the uchiha for one day know and they think that they are losing power so all we need to do is nominate either you or shisui as the successor and the uchiha will all feel pride and we all know that uchiha pride is the most arrogant and boastful'
'Naruto I'm so proud of you I would give you the position as hokage right now but you are not of age and not strong enough'
'So you heard me itachi what do you think'
'Naruto how smart are you'
'Dont worry about that itachi san that only concerns me'
'I will leave the village tommorow and search for tsunade and jiraya and hopefully bring them both back'
'Thank you naruto for being so merciful to the uchiha'
'It was nothing and also watch the hyuuga carefully they may be leading down a path that could destroy them'
'I dont think that would happen but
I'll look into it okay'
'Forget it I will speak with hiashi my self and if we cant det into an agreement I will fight their prodigy neji hyuuga'
'Naruto that seems unreasonable'
'Oh and itachi did I remind you of someone while I spoke'
'Yes I cant put my finger on it'
'You will be a hokage so I will tell you Yondaime'
And then I vanished with itachi mouth hung wide open.

I ran into hyuuga compound and demanded that I had a audience with the clan head. After a few minutes of them telling me that was unreasonable and that he was busy I said okay turned around created two clones henged as rocks and threw them near their heads the they unhenged and chopped the back of their necks and they both passed out.

Their was a fight going on between the clan heir and son of branch head it seems it was tied but a man lifted two finger snap and the boy felt pain he then started to fight more ferociously as if trying to permanently harm her. I activated my sharingan and using the journal left by my father it was obvious were the chakra points were and the sharingan can sort of show you but not at the level of a hyuuga but I was able to compete with them to a point were if it were just taijutsu that I would be able to land at least 5 hits on Hyuuga Hiashi.
The people were unaware but he was about to hit her in the neck causing her to either die or go I to a state of coma with medical attention needed by the combat medic tsunade senju I immediately sent a few clones to gather information on her whereabouts for me.
I jumped down and stopped the fight.
The elders screamed and one person tried to attack me but I dodged and kneed him in the stomach and kicked him across the dojo.
'Stop hyuuga I would like to have an audience with hiashi and hizashi only please everyone left and I place silence seals around us.
'Hizashi I know that your son and you have been branded but in 10 months I shall be able to remove the caged bird seal and the caged hawk seal if they ever try to place it on you.'
'Impossible the Yondaime was supposed to be able to do it but he said that he would like abit more time so the hyuuga were being patient and waiting he was our last hope'
'Well guess I'll finish his job for him'
'A gaki like you thinks that he can do what the Yondaime couldn't do.'
'Hizashi you were on minatos genin squad and what did he say his goal was'
'To be the god of shinobi and to be fair he was really close to it aswell'
'Well I am the heir of the Yondaime and we share the same goal'
'Their is no way that baka minato had a son and never told me that is just like him'
'To be fair he did die the day I was born but he left letters of his will for me and you hizashi are my god father'
'But that means that neji has a god brother'
'Exactly it could help to loosen up your son and get him out of his twisted ideals or he would be the one to destroy your clan from the inside'
'You are smart naruto just like minato when we were all gakis'
'Hiashi sama I would like to propose a battle between us if I can hit you 5 times in a taijutsu battle before you can knock me out then you will agree to let me remove the caged bird seal and if your worried about the secrets of the byakugan I could place a new seal that can seal the byakugan when you die but it cannot be used to harm a person whilst alive.'
'I already accept your terms even if you cant hit me 5 times but I will humour your challenge now prepare to fight naruto san'
'Begin' hizashi exclaimed.
Hiashi starred at me but I simply put my fox mask on and activated the sharingan which was covered by a genjutsu. I locked eyes with hiashi and placed him under a genjutsu that showed him that i was attacking from the right so he guarded but i was actually attacking with a mighty left kick to the ribs i sent him all the way to the side of the dojo in complete shock he exclaimed kai to break he genjutsu and figured out what I did.
'Hiashi sama I believe that is one'
'Very well done naruto I didn't expect such strategy from a boy at your age'
'Let's continue'
This time I henged a clone into a rock and threw it at hiashis feet at which he first took not notice of but when he moved forward the clone transformed back human form and kicked hiashi in the back sending him towards me as I kneed him in the belly and right hooked his face slamming him into the ground unconscious due to the pain.

I looked over to hizashi and his jaw had hit the ground at the display of my power. I left a note for hiashi when he woke up and replaced my self with a clone that was on it's way to find tsunade and dispelled the clone that was know left in the hyuuga dojo I then dispelled all the clones finding information of tsunade whereabouts when I was notified that their hasn't been any sightings of he for a few years now.