Chapter 10

'Oh my God, this is it!' you thought to yourself, tonight you were telling everyone back at the castle the news. For some reason you were really anxious about Harry's reaction, Why? you didn't know. You were just curious to find out if he would be happy or disappointed. 'Why disappointed when were not even together?' you thought again. We'll have to see how this is going to end up. It was now dinner, time to make the announcement.

"Hello, everyone" you nervously said as you lightly clinked your glass with your fork

"I have some news" you stated, as you looked ahead, you saw Harry's eyebrow quirk up a bit in curiosity

"I am, to be wedd" you said, a smile graced you father's features

"Yes, my little girl's to marry Prince Damion" your father announced standing, cheer's and whistles were here

"Thank you" you muttered, as congratulati's was passed. You looked at Harry to see hs response, all it was was head nod, and a quiet clap, followed by a wink?. what is going on?.

Later that night in bed, you couldn't sleep, your mind kept on replaying Harry's reaction over again

"I must find out" you whispered, sleep consuming you. You could fight it no longer, and you peacefully went to sleep. You could simply ask Harry yourself tomorrow.

Hey, before you ask, no this story isn't done, I apologise in advance for lack of updating but I'm back, As you know my computer has been acting up so, a little here and there won't hurt. I hope I haven't lost alot of you..um so I'm working on some knew thing's this year so I hope you check em out :). See you in my next update (which hopefully won't take long" Love you!!!!!