Chapter 6

One Month Later-

It is now one month later after the incident with Harry, you could barely look him in the eyes. He hasn't attacked you again, if you told someone your father would immedietly sentence him to death you didn't want that, for that was too cruel..... Wait!. What does it matter to you if he dies he killed all those people, still you would miss having him. The next day at the breakfast table your father was talking to you, "So (y/n) how do you like Damion?" he asked. You had completley forgotten about him since the party, you weren't sure how to respond "U...um he's great dad" you gave a small smile "That's good" he gave your hand a small squeeze then hope "How do you fancy going over there for lunch tomorrow sweetpea?" you gave him an unsure sure look  "Something the matter" he frowned " Um no tomorrow is..is great" you fakely smiled "Super, I'll go call right now". As your father went to make the phone call you couldn't help but think about what just happened, your thought's interrupted with- "Miss (y/n) your plate" that all to familiar raspy voice said, you looked up for the first time to see his piercing green eyes stare right into you "Y-Yes thank you Harry" he gave you a small smile leaving with your plate, also leaving you stunned and confused.

Hey guys how's it goin sorry for shortness. If you are interested in making a trailer just message me an6d we'll get to it Stay beautiful :*