Chapter 1

This is your outfit and the song that is playing (on the side)

Watching your guests dance in beautiful dresses and in suits with such joy, delightment and laughter filll their entire. It put's a smile to your face to see them happy but when you don't have a dance partner it\s not the same. You felt a sudden tap on you shoulder that alerted your attention, you turn to face the stranger, your family servant Harry. "My, Miss (Y/N) you look absolutly devine" he stated as he lifted your right hand and gave it a soft kiss. You blushed crimson "Why thank you Harry" you lightly bowed your head, he was only dressed in clothes from the trunk and they were pretty old be it was the best he could do since your parent's have'nt provided any dress clothes. "Would you care for a dance MIss (Y/N)" "I would love to Harry" you gave him your hand as he guided you to the dance floor. You had a smile on your face the whole time that Harry twirld you around and moved to the music, until you heard "Harry what in god's name are you doing. Get Back to work" your father boomed, "Yes S-Sir" Harry replied head doing and went back to work. "(Y/N) sweetheart I would like you to meet Damion, he is a prince" your father introduced. Golden hair slicked back, blue eyes bore into as he too kissed your hand but it didn't have the same ttingle as when Harry did it. "It's a pleasure Miss (Y/N)" he bowed, you slightly curtsied in response. ""May I have this dance" you meekly nodded since your father was nearby. As you two danced you could feel eyes upon you but you ignored it. The rest of the night yo wondered whose eyes were staring at you.?

Hey guys sorry it's so short it will get better and also keep an eye out for love reborn

see ya love's