Chapter 8 (part 2)

This was it, you were now on your way to Damion's. What were you to expect?. The nauseated feeling continued to grow.

When you finally arrived, you were sure you would faint under pressure. You were surprised you had lasted the whole ride.

After greetings, and awkwar silences you were finally sat down, you beside Damion and your father's beside eachother.

"So (y/n), what do you think of my son" he asked with a smile

"He's lovely, an so kind, a true gentleman" you had said awkwardly,'where are they going with this?' you thought to yourself.

"Damion hasn't stopped talking to you since that night of your party" he said with a laugh, you just chuckled right back

"oh'' you stated surprised

"I have something to ask you" he said

"ok'' you answered back

"What do you think, about marrying my son" he asked with a bright smile

u-uhh?" you turned to face Damion who had the same face as his father.

"I mean you are trule amazing y/n. smart, beautiful, intelligant. I don't think anyone else could top that (y/n" he said

This had escalated to soon and too quickly, and not in a good way. Y ou barely knew him and they were here asking about marriage

"u-umm, I-" you were a loss for words. The last thing you saw was Damion's worried face before you blacked out.

"(Y/N)!!!" someone had yelled out your name. You slowly arose to conciousness.

"w-what happened" you asked feeling dizzy

"You fainted darling" your father answered

"My dear, are you alright?" Damion asked, you just nodded yes.

"Perfect, marriage is in a week" Damion's father spoke out excitedly, your eyes widened

"B-but I d-din;t even say-" you were cut off

"No need for that darling, I could already see it in your eyes" his father said.

This had escalated to fast and too quickly, and no in a good way either. What were you gonna do, you were both so you!. What were your friend's gonna think everyone you had grown up with or made friend's with, your mother. but most importantly what was Harry gonna say. All thought's running around inside your head.

Sorry, I took so long updating, my computer is not the best for long stories again. I would say this a bit a filler, it's not my best. I just wante to get some thing out before I loose to many reader :/. I apologize for the lack of updates in this story, but please contimue reading on and tell your friends. See you in my next book, I love you :).