She Loves You Too

Austins Pov

Yesterday I stuffed everything up.My friends especially my best friend who I know I hurt refuzes to talk to me.The guy that I always relied on and that was always there for me no-matter what I hurt him.I know.Mum said that i should just wait and let him cool down,but I can't I need my best friend,my brother back.Thats what im going to do right now.I knock on the door *No answer*

"Alex I need to talk to you please open the door bro I'm sorry  but please hear me out"

*No answer*

"Alex please we can't throw our friendship away just because of a girl we've only known for a month"

"I know" I hear alex say quietly to himself opening the door.I walk past him into his room.

"Im sorry seriously I really am Alex,ive kept my feelings bottled up for so long that when you guys told me to do the dare.I did it without thinking who I was gonna hurt."

I waited for a reply waiting for him to chuck me out or tell me that im an idiot or something as I watched him look out the window.

"You love her don't you?" 

"W-what?" I so wasn't expecting that.

"Are you in love with Ari"

I simply just nodded back at him "How did you know?"

"Man even a fool could see your in love with her & that she loves you too"

"Whaaa-t?What did you just say" What was he on about she said herself that she didn't love me back.Well practically did anyway.But I plan to win her love after I sort things out with Alex

"Come on austin even though I hate to admit it shes in love with you too,how haven't you noticed that sometimes she spends ages just staring at you or how every time you ignore her she grow's sadder or how her eyes twinkle when she looks at you,or how you can see when she looks at you you can see a slight smile on her every time."

"Really" I asked surprised he was the last person I thought would tell me this and was this true could ari actually be in love with me too?

"Yeah,look I might be her ex but i never felt what you clearly feel for her or what she feels for you.So go after her you guys deserve to be happy"

"Really you think I should?"

Yeah like you said we can't just throw our friendship away just because of a girl and i don't want to loose Ari either." He said smiling

"Thanks bro!I owe you one.But how do I get her to admit her feelings for me?How can I get her to be my girlfriend?"

"Seriously bro?You can't think of anything?Anything that yor good at?"

"Ahh alex your a genius" He really was.I knew exactly what I was gonna do to make her fall for me and I was starting tonight.

"Ohh I know" Alex said grinning at me I lightly punched his knuckles and rolled my eyes

"So are we cool?"

"Yup!Now go you know what to do"

"Yup I do later bro"

i had my best friend back just like that.It was an amazing feeling now to get ari.Lets get this plan on the road.

What do you guys think?

Vote & Comment please

thanks for reading :)