the meeting

*Austin POV*

I look i'm already late I realize.One step at a time I take a step towards the meeting place.Scared of what was about to happen.I need to end this before it even starts.

I opened the door and stepped in people turned heads and looked my away.I ignored them and sat at the table that Selena,my manager & her manager were sat at.The meeting place was changed to a public space to get rumors started about mine and selena's relationship.Ugh the only person I want to have a relationship with is Ari.I took all of selena in quietly her brown eyes,her dark brown hair.People were right she is beautiful.But she's not Ari.

"Austin you're late" I fnially realized I had spent the last few minutes thinking and returned to the present and I find myself face to face with my angry manager.

"Sorry I got held up" He raised his eyebrow at me

"What was so important that held you up?" I had just been on the phone to Ari.I just wanted to make sure that she was okay and to reassure her that everything would be alright.I miss her.But I'm not about to tell him that.

"I was just at the studio, the traffic was bad getting here" I finally said.Which was partly true.I had been at the studio a few hours ago recording new songs before I rang Ari.

He just gave me a look that said we would talk about this later.

That's what he thought I'll be out of here as soon as this is finished.

"Let's just get right to it shall we?Austin this is Selena's manager Megan" He said pointing at the slightly older woman that was seating opposite me "& I'm sure you already know who she is" he said pointing at Selena. I nodded and forced out an awkward "Hey"

Throughout the whole meeting I said practically nothing.I didn't want to make things worse for myself so I kept quiet.Our managers gave us schedules.I bit my lip then holding the words up that I so badly wanted to say right then.Who did they find they are? Planning our personal lives huh?They said that our first meeting would be in just a few days when i get back to my home town.I sighed.Then Selena & her manager got up to leave....I needed time to talk to her alone but i hadn't got that chance.I need to get her on my side and together we can end this and hopefully without recking our careers.

I have to end this as soon as I can for my fans,for Ari