Chapter 18

I'm putting books into my locker the next morning when Skylar comes up to me. 

"Did you ask Alpha Blake about the whole Dylan thing yet?" She asks me as soon as she reaches me.

"Yeah." I sigh tiredly. 

Last night I got no sleep. My wolf would not sleep knowing that there was someone watching us. Yes I was scared, but I also wanted to be ready just in case my stalker decieded to show up. I know Blake's men were still outside my house and the surrounding forest but if my stalker got in once to install cameras without them realising then I'm sure he or she will again. And if they did I'd be ready to attack. 

All last night I was debating if I should tell Blake or not. For the moment I'm not. I know that sounds stupid and it's something those stupid girl's in horror movies do, but I know for a fact Blake will flip. He'll get pissed at the fact his men somehow didn't notice someone sneak into my house. He'll probably kill them. I don't know why but I don't want members from the pack dying, specially not on my account. 

I do feel like I should tell him. I feel like if I tell him he'd make it all go away, he makes me feel safe. No way I'd ever tell him or anyone else that.  I'm way to stubborn. 

"And?" She asks clearly annoyed by the way I answered. 

"He agreed to it."

"Really?! Wow I really was expecting him to refuse." she says excitedly. 

"I had to beg him but eventually he agreed. He's actually pretty easy to pursuade. Men never say no to their mates" I laugh. 

Skylar looks at the floor sadly. Dammit why do I always say wrong things at the wrong times. 

" Anyways lets go to class" I say trying to change the subject before she gets all emotional again. It's not that I don't care about her or that I'm a bitch, I just simply am not good at comforting people. I find it extremely awkward. I also tend to say the wrong thing and set them off again. And I'm not used to people coming to me for advice or for a shoulder to cry on. I like it that way.

We started to walking through the hallway. From the corner of my eye I could see Skylar taking small glances at me.

"What?" I snap.

"You look exhausted. Is there something wrong?"

Yes theres a fucking pedophile stalking me.

"No"

"Carrie." she says firmly 

" I got no sleep" I mutter. Well it wasn't a lie was it?

"Theres clearly something going on. Were you and Blake going at it all night or something? I  bet hes a good f- " 

"Shut up!" I screech, my face going red from embarrassment. I don't even know why I feel embarrassed but I do. I suddenly felt giddy when she brought that up. Damn what is happening to me?

"No it hasnt happened yet" I mumble, looking away.

I usually don't wait that long before jumping in bed with a guy. It isn't a big deal to me although it should be. But for some reason it feels different with Blake. I don't want it to be like some random hook up when it's not. Besides he hasn't even attempted to bring me on a date yet. That's what mates are supposed to do right?

"Seriously? I would have expected you guys to have done it by now. Im surprised Alpha Blake is holding up, he used to sleep around a lot before so I tho- "

My growl interrupted her in mid sentence. She was as bad as me. She also said the wrong things at the wrong time like me.

"Not it's not that."