Chapter 11

*Blake's POV*

I pulled into the school parking lot. I made my way to my usual space at the front of the school.

Carrie better not be there.

When I got to it,I saw it was already taken by a black range rover.

I growled gripping the steering wheel tightly in anger, knowing that I will have to park at the back AGAIN.

Nobody, mate or not takes my parking space. I've warned her not too. This is her last chance. If she parks there again I will not hesitate to crash into her car.

'Shut up you idiot, she's our mate' my wolf Jaxton sneered at me.

God he's whipped.

'So are you! You let her hit you many times and you've let her steal your parking space twice.'

I blocked out my wolf knowing that he is 100%  right.. I am whipped.

I don't even know how I like her so much. She's been so much trouble since shes been here. I've never been so mad or so pissed or even jealous before she came here.

When I walked up to the school I could instantly smell Carries delicious vanilla scent. I instantly wanted to go up and talk to her but I was pulled back by no other then Casey.

This girl was really starting to annoy me.

I guess we are kind of dating? I honestly don't even know, she says we are so I guess we are?

Well I sure am going to say she is if Carrie asks me. After yesterday when she start making out with that Luke guy I was beyond mad.

I honestly thought I was about to kill him! So I ran out of the cafeteria and ran into the woods.

To be honest I did deserve that blow.

What I did to her was bad. Even I can admit I was such a dickhead but after she punched me I got pretty mad and slept with Casey.

My wolf was going crazy the whole time I was with Casey.

Even I was going crazy! I wanted to be with Carrie and complete our mating process but I can't see that happening. Not anymore thats for sure.

During our classes me and Carrie completely ignored each other besides the few times we were caught staring at each other.

I know I could easily just get us moved but I actually like sitting near her. For some reason she calms me. I'm always stressed, being an Alpha is incredibly stressful but I seem to forget about everything when Carrie is near me.

I decided to skip lunch just in case I had to encounter Luke's and Carrie's make out fest. I decided to shoot a few hoops in the gym.

Luke suddenly walked out of the boys changing rooms with his hair wet showing that he had obviously just after having a shower.

I looked him up and down. What the hell does he have that I dont?

I have more muscles.

I have better hair.

He's the soccer captain and I'm the football captain

I'm a hell of a lot sexier.

I'm an Alpha.

I'm her MATE.

I was suddenly charging over to Luke in rage. When look spotted me is eyes widened in fear when he backed into the wall.

I got him by the neck, slightly choking him but not enough to do any real damage.

"A-a-alpha " he croaks out.

I loosened by hold around his neck slightly.

"I'm going to say this once, and once only. Stay away from Carrie. Don't you dare go near her, don't look at her, don't even think about her. She is mine and only mine. If dare disobey me I won't hesitate to kill you. A.long.slow.painful death." I growl out using my alpha tone.

Luke was visibly shaking and he looked like he was about to shit himself.

I love how I have this affect on people.

"Y-Y-yes alpha"

When he said that I let go of his neck and he fell to the ground. I started to walk away but I stopped and turned back around to face him again.

"Also, this stays our little secret okay? Don't tell anyone about this especially not Carrie" I didn't even wait for a reply because I knew he'd be too scared to disobey me.

It was last class.

Gym.

My favourite subject. I loved all types of sports and I am the best at everything in the school.

Carrie walked out in her short gym shorts and her very tight gym t-shirt. I felt every guy look at her in lust. I used everything I had in me not to growl.

Coach shouted at us to take a seat at the bleachers. When we all sat down,me and Carrie at opposite ends, Mr Walsh cleared his throat and held up some type of baby doll.

"Okay class, seeing as this school has a tradition, that tradition being every senior at some stage of the year has to have a electronic baby."

Everybody groaned in union including me.

If I'm totally honest, I really don't like kids. I know I know that sounds bad but it's true.

I never wanted pups and I still don't. Every other alpha wants a pup because they will grow strong and take over the Alpha role when you get older.

But I don't.

"Why the hell do we need to do this shit? I don't want no baby around me all the time" My oh so sweet polite mate shouted out.

'What a great Luna she'd make' I jokingly thought to myself smirking.

" Ms Smith watch your mouth. And to answer your question, you need to learn how to handle pups because when you all get older and find your mates you guys will eventually have pups. Anyways yous won't have to be around the baby all the time because you will be in pairs!" he said cheerfully.

He started naming all the pairs. I stopped listening after the second pair was called out.

My ears suddenly picked up when I heard Carrie's name being called out.

"Carrie Smith your partnered up with.... Blake Todd"

I to force my wolf not to come out and scream in happiness.

I looked over to Carrie to see her mouth open outraged.

"I'M NOT BEING WITH HIM, I DEMAND A CHANGE IN PARTNERS!" she shouts with a frown on her beautiful face.

"No can do ms Smith, your partnered with Mr Todd and that's final."

She opened her mouth to protest again but I interrupted her smirking

"Save it princess it's just me and you"

______________________________________________________________________

Heyy

So what yous think of  Blake's pov? Haha I tried!

sorry for short chApter.

Thank yous all for the nice comments I appreciate them so much, they really do make me want to update more!

Dont forget to

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW ME

COMMENT!

~ M C;