Chapter 20

My alarm starts blaring, waking me up. 

I had 4 hours broken sleep last night, which was pretty good considerinng I know somebody was watching me. I couldn't helo but feel stupid, why wasn't I telling Blake? I felt like one of those stupid girl's in a cheesy horror movie because I was genuinely worried about what Blake would do to the gaurds he had set around my house. 

Blakes temper is worse than mine when it comes to stuff like that and let me tell you, if you haven't already noticed, I get very angry EXTREMELY easily and go a bit overboard. I can only imagine what Blake would do. Beside's, I'm sure I will be able to handle this myself. 

As I'm getting dressed for school I realise something. Isn't my date with Blake today? He said he'd pick me up at around two but we'll still be at school. 

I picked up my phone and search for the name 'Dickhead' in my contacts. I'm so mature. 

After 2 rings he pick's up. 

"What?" He snaps angirly when he answers the phone.

"You're in a great mood" I say cheerfully.

"Oh, it's you. Sorry. Are you okay ?" He says, his voice completely changing. 

"You said you were picking me up at 2."

"Yeah and?" He asks confused.

"We have school today."

"Your point is? Skip or go just leave early. Unless you're scared." He says in a mocking tone. He know's exactly how rile me up. 

" No need to be an asshole, I was just asking." I say trying to stay calm, trying not to show him he was getting to me. 

" Relax. See you later princess" and with that he hung up. 

I roll my eyes but I couldn't help the little smile that was tracing my face. As much as he annoyed me I couldn't get mad over something like that. If it was anyone else I'd probably ring them back and go on a rant or send a very long text using very colourful language. 

My phone beeps. 

Oh great. 

A text from an unknown number. 

'You better not go on that date with Blake. I told you to stay away from him.' 

I scoff reading that. I must be going crazy if I'm laughing at this. I should be creeped out, he was listening to my phonecall and listening to everything I say and watching me. Also he's even threatening me. And I'm laughing. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. 

Instead of replying, I get up and stick up my middle finger knowing that whoever was watching me could see and walk out of the house. 

I decide not to go to school. I hate to admit it, but knowing that Blake isn't going to be there makes me not want to go to school even more. I don't why seeing as we fight half the time we're around each other, although we haven't been arguing that much lately. I'm starting to feel more at ease with him and start to miss him when I don't see him. He misses one or two days of school every week because of 'Alpha stuff ' according to him, which I don't like. Skylar says that he used to miss more before I came. She reckons he come's in more because of me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy about that. 

I pull up outside Starbucks. I might aswell waste my time here until I have to get ready for my date with Blake. 

I go up to the counter and order my usual. 

Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmellows. How adventurous, I know. I'm not really a coffee drinker, I only have it when I'm hungover really.