chapter 9: Nothing They Could Do

🚨🚧TRIGGER WARNING🚧🚨

(Y/n)'s head rested limply on his shoulders, if you were to glance at him from afar one would think that he was dead, like his life was finally returned to who gave it to him. But when you look at the rest of his tattered body one can see his chest slowly rising and falling.

Scientists already put that together. They knew he was still alive.

Adrian would squirm everytime (y/n) was limp like that. The first time it actually freaked him out, the way his head leaned forwards as if he was dead. His eyes wide upon, stairing seemingly lifeless into his iniscapable glass prison. As if he was gone forever and Adrian would never get the chance to hold him in his arms again.

The akuma's were actually trying to get in now, more desperate to reach the boy's being. As if it were their main goal in live.

This only told adrian that he was still alive, that his prince was still alive.

(Y/n) saw the butterflys trying to get in. The soft batting in the glass wasn't going to go unnoticed, he would eye the purple creatures as they desperately batted on the see through prisim.

Great waves of despair washed over him once he reconized the butterflys. He's seen them before.

Hes felt their power pefore.

Theve corroupted him before.

(Y/n) eyed this one as it roughly threw itself into the glass. Attempting to wiggle through any crack.

It found a crack, shimmying its body into the tight space. Getting into the glass prisim.

(Y/n)'s body shook, panic and fear washed over him.

"Not again." He whispered, fear caused him to quiver.

"Oh god, not again." He cried out to the butterfly that touched a soft fabric bracelet that was tied to his wrist.

(Y/n) watched with teary eyes as the akuma landed on his bracelet. His eyes went dark, tears still streaming down his face as his mind went blank, the voice from before telling him to get the miraculouses of the heros. With a nod of his head, (y/n) was nolonger (y/n).

As (y/n)'s starved body was engfed by the purple stuff his body changed. His body covered in a tight yellow body suit, littered with black spots resembling a poison dart frog. His tears flowed thiclly down his face like a waterfall, filling the floor of the glass prison. His tears toucched the glass and it instantly started melting.

Experiments went frantic when they saw someone leave their cage, the poisonous tears melting through plenty of other cages.

With sad eyes akumatized (y/n) walked up to chats captive form.

"Whas this your way of freeing me?" He hissed towoards the Cat like human bellow him. His words seemed almost angry. "Was this supposed to be better than my father!?" He yelled grabbing onto the bars of the cage, shaking it roughly.

Chat/Adrian flinchecd as akumatized (y/n) shook his cage. "(Y/n) i-"

Akumatized (y/n) screamed once his name was spoken. "PATHETIC!" He screamed falling to his knees. "He was so pathetic." He whispered. Holding his gloved hand to his chest.

Chat/Adrian looked at him in confusion.

"Ladybug cant bring back a dead person after a fight right?"

Chat/Adrian nodded, shortly after whising that he didnt do anything.

Akumatized (y/n) stood up, his tears a puddle on the floor. He moved to a sharp weapon.

Ladybug ran in just in time, chat screaning out towards her in fear as he watched his prince with wide green eyes.

"(Y/n) please!" Chat yelled out, pulling on the chains.

"He's pathetic!" He yelled back, holding a knife to his stomach.

Hawkmoth yelling at him that this wasn't the plan.

"Even akumatized." (Y/n) tightined his grip on the knife. "He is still week." He looked up and made eye contact with Chat/Adrian. "For he loved you." He stabbed the knife into his stomach, as sad smile on his face as he fell to his knees.

Chat/Adrian yelled out, pulling on the chains roughly. Crying out (y/n)'s name as he fell to the ground.

Ladybug rushing towoards him as he weakly moved to stab himself again, ladybug was too late. For when the knife stabbed into him again, the akuma flew out of his braclet and there layed a lifeless (y/n) and there was nothing she could do to fix it.

(749 words)