New feelings are rising: Part 2

Kevin's POV
"Eddward!! Please get off of me this isn't funny anymore!!" I said struggling as my naked back felt the coldness of the floor.

He obviously didn't hear a word I said as he started to suck on my bare chest. He tightened his grip on my arms that were trying to push him off.

"Eddward!! Please get off of me!! Please Eddward!" I said again but this time instead of ignoring me he looked straight at me and smirked.

His gaze still fixed on me, he buckled by belt and slipped his hand in rubbing against my area.

Trying with all my might to not make a sound, I let out a slight moan that resonated through the locker room.

Edd looked up at me and seductively smirked, "I see that you find my actions pleasent as well~ but enough for today. if you disappear like that again I won't hesitate to take you."

He quickly got off of me and left the locker room leaving me on the ground covered in his hickeys and my heart beating like crazy.

I just laid there, on the cold hard floor. I'm supposed to feel afraid right now? Right? I couldn't feel afraid, there was a different feeling that made my heart throb.

I didn't know what to do. And what's worse I believe I felt this before, but this time knowing what the feeling was.

A/N: sorry for the late update and how short this chapter is. I'll try to update every once and a while or when I have time off. So I make no promises on trying to update everyday cause I won't. thank you for liking/reading my story I can't believe how many of you actually like this, but still I'm grateful.