Don't be Stupid Dork

"Well you'll be doing some manual labor~" he said smirking.

I clicked my tongue and looked away, "tch. If Eddward is working for you then how do I know you won't keep me in debt like him?"

"Because the manual labor you will be doing will benefit me until you aren't needed anymore." He immediately answered.

I glared at him insure how to answer, until finally, "What exactly does this manual labor have me do?"

"How 'bout I give you a little preview?" He said smirking as he inch closer and closer to me.

I backed up into the bookcase and looked around to see that there was no one there.... But us.

He got closer and harshly grabbed my arms as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"B-back off.." I mumbled.

Whispered in my ear, "What was that dork? Speak up I can't hear you~"

"I said back off!" I said squirming myself free. I grabbed my backpack and started out the library.

"I never said that you are allowed to leave dork!" He yelled grabbing my arm again.

As I tried to free my arm, a hand appeared on Eddy's arm seeming to crush it.

"That's down right foul Eddy this is my customer. I no longer work for you. So see yourself out of here." demanded a familar voice.

I followed the arm back to it's owner, only to find Eddward with a grim look on his face.

Eddy just seemed to be amused and chuckled, "Double dee nice to see you again."

___________________________________________________

A/N: yay another chapter sorry it's not that long!! I'm running out of ideas but I will keep this story going~

I'm in love with my bully; Rev! Kevin x Eddजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें