Planned something anyways

Kevin POV

I was busy all day yesterday deciding what I should do for Edd's realease today. I just decided to take him out to eat and we could cruising around the town. Sounds pretty decent right?

As I got to the hospital I saw Edd walking out with the clothes I brought him yesterday. I stopped right in front of him and rolled down the window.

"Hey get in we need to celebrate your release," I said as he looked at me boredly.

After a few seconds have passed and he smirked, "You're taking me on a date pumpkin?"

I blushed, "Like heck I would now get in."

He chuckled and got into the car and I drove off to this certain café. I'm not sure how I remebered but I would usually see him here reading or something.

"Wow, very orginal pumpkin," Edd said as he got out of the car.

I looked at him confused, "What? I like this café."

I knew that he knew shut up! I wanted to bring him somewhere he knew. We took our seats at the cafe and he ordered himself some kind of coffee with chocolate or something.... And I ordered a strawberry crepe.

"So what gave the bright idea to take me out?" He asked leaning his face on his hand.

I looked at him confused, "I'm not really sure myself, but I'm sure you would want something other than hospital food in your system."

He laughed and flicked my forehead. Before I could say anything the lady came back with our orders...... and something extra. She handed Edd a cake with some paper under it.

"What's that?" I asked Edd pointing to the paper.

It seemed as if he hadn't noticed it and just crumpled it up and threw it away. Without looking at it.

He looked at the cake and started eating. I felt like laughing but I just kept my head down and started to eat my crepe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Edd what's in that anyways?" I asked pointing at his drink that he was currently so foucused into.

He slid it over to me, "Why not give it a taste to find out?"

I looked at him suspiciously but took a drink anyways. I thought it tasted good so I asked Edd to order me one.

" Ma'mm? Another Chocolate Hazelnut coffee " he said getting the waitress' attention.

Once I got my drink I immediately started to drink it. There was something about this drink that tasted good.

"Are you delighted with that pumpkin?" Edd asked smirking.

I nodded and continued to drink it. Once I finished I was feeling a bit drowsy. Wanting to know the contents of the drink I asked Edd only to find out there was alcohol in the drink.

I wasn't able to drive Edd around so I gave him the keys to my car and let him drive. He seemed to be in a good mood and also seemed to have a place in mind for us to go. I wonder where?

I wanted to ask but before I could I fell asleep on the way there.