Something's wrong

Kevin's POV

I've been avoiding Eddward in anyway possible for a while now. This feeling in my chest hadn't left me and it's been a week since the swim meet. I was currently on my way to lunch when I spotted Edd.

"Crap why is he here?", I quietly said hiding myself in the boy's restroom. I quietly closed myself into a stall and sat on the ground hoping that they wouldn't think to look in here.

"So where do you think the dork went?" a familiar voice questioned.

"I don't know but we need to find him." said the another voice.

"Whom is this person you need to find?" said an even more familar voice.

Crap Edd is in here now! They are going to find me! I thought pushing my back further into the wall. I pulled my knees in and tried to keep my breathing in check. I pulled my head down and something felt off. I didn't have my hat on! No it can't be! My hat is out there!

It was really quiet outside the stall, I looked down at the space between the floor and the door from the bathroom stall. The first thing I saw was my hat then I saw a pair of feet right by it.

The silence was soon broken by a dark chuckle, "Pumpkin's in here fellas."

Right at that moment the door from the stall was knocked down, and I was yanked on to my feet by Jonny and Jimmy. Both my hands were currently being held by both of Edd's "yes men". My face was kept down trying to avoid Edd's glare, when all of a sudden my chin was roughly lifted up by no other than Edd himself.

"So this is where the dork was hiding..," He said roughly holding on to my chin. "You've seem to have forgotten about your hat." He gently put my quiz bowl cap on my head while bringing his face close to mine.

"P-Please let me go." I said shaking. After a short moment of quiet Edd's meat heads started craking up.

"Look he's shaking like a little bitch!" Jimmy said laughing.

"Are you scared baby?" Jonny said tauntingly.

Those two kept on laughing until Edd finally spoke up, "Jimmy! Plank! that's quite enough already! I came here for one reason in particular." Edd let go of my chin and rubbed his temples in irritation.

"W-What do you want? I have somewhere to be." I said still shaking. The feeling in my chest got even worse and I could feel my surroundings getting hazy.

Edd and his monkeys looked back at me and Edd spoke up, "I'm here to collect the money you owe me."

Understanding what he meant I took out my wallet and tossed him the money that was left in there.

Edd caught the money swiftly and smirked, "It's a pleasure doing business with you." Then he walked out quickly following after him was his goons.

I was feeling really dizzy at the moment but I got my remaining strength and walked out of the bathroom trying, to find where my friends and I usually sit.

"Hey Kevin we're over here!" I heard Nazz call out. I started my way there when an unfamiliar pain came running through my chest. I-I can't breathe! I fell to my knees trying not to panic.

"K-KEVIN?!?!" All my friends from the student council came running towards me. "Kevin what's wrong?" Nazz asked. right after that I was bombarded with questions.

Unable to answer I blacked out.