~Promise Me Something~ Chapter 6

Stay there! Don't fucking move you bitch. He yelled at me while laughing manically and clapping his hands like a seal. "You will be good for nothing" he countered.

"Oh, yes she will, she'll be used for allot of things" A familiar female voice counteracted "Like you know...reaching our goal".

The male's confused expression turned into realisation before he smirked evilly. "Yes...I know exactly what to do about it. Perfect. He started walking closer to me before pushing me against the wall and holding me loosely by the throat, I yelped "I dare you to make a scene right here and right now, I swear you will suffer. I will make sure you suffer"

I gulped down my spit and nodded, no words being able to come out. I was terrified of him. "You know not to mess with me Jessica Moore. I've done unimaginable things and I promise you I will do it again"

With that he slammed the door hard, almost sending off the screws off its hinges.

I don't know why he hated me so much. But he absolutely terrified me.

I heard a constant knocking at the door. Groaning I checked the alarm clock on the bed head, reading 8:57am. Urgh! far too early. This better be important. Dragging my feet to the door I opened it only to see Ana giving me a small lopsided smile.

"Good morning Miss Moore. I brought you breakfast. Pancakes and orange juice with nutella spread on bread". On the tray was a small bottle of maple syrup with a glass of orange juice and four slices of nutella.

My mouth watered.

"Oh my! This is so much. Thankyou Ana, there was no need to go out of your way to do that...oh my" I repeated feeling really flustered about it.

"Nonsense child. Eat up" She said before turning away.

"Wait...Ana...would you like to share breakfast with me? I mean you made me six pancakes and that is HEAPS!" I offered.

She bit her lip thinking long about it "Oh come on...I can help you in the kitchen later to make up for time. Just spare half hour?" I tempted her.

"Okay why not? I guess 30 minutes won't hurt" she reassured herself.

We spoke about the most random things, from restaurants we have never visited to why Greenland was actually white! The laughing eventually died down before Ana's face turned serious

"Jessica. I wanted to say. Mr Moore called me this morning and apologised profusely over and over again about the events that occurred during last night's dinner. He knows it was way out of line and ensures that will never happen again".

I sighed "it's fine. Everything they said was true, I'll never be up to the society I live in' expectations. I guess I've had about five years to figure that out" I shrugged, not being able to hide my disappointment. Thinking about it has gotten me sad and feeling shit again. Ana gave me a sympathetic pat on the thigh

"Stop being modest about this. Personally, I would spank my son if I ever hear him say anything like that. But I have to say...I've been a part of this household for about eleven years now and I've seen a huge transformation in Mason"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, when Mason was about eleven or twelve, pretty much starting high school then he was told tha-" Ana was cut off to screeching.

"ANAHITA MARSETTI, COME DOWN THIS INSTANCE NOW AND CLEAN UP THIS ABSOLUTE MESS..." It went silent for a few seconds "NOW" Ana had a grim look on her face "I'm sorry darl, I need to adhere to her. Gosh, if it wasn't for Mr Stone, I swear I would have left the minute I heard a word come of this bitches mouth"