Chapter 2

Omnimon was being controlled by some evil virus that has been crawling around in his data for quite a while now, but it is only starting to control his mind now... which got him grounded by Alphamon. The virus wasn't contagious because it wasn't a type that can be spreaded, but it can cause a lot of pain to the inner body of ones self.

Tokomon was in her room and was chewing on her small teddy bear Alphamon gave her for her 1st birthday. Her room was painted a beautiful pink and she had a small fluffy blue bed. She also had a puzzle matt which Examon created and got some humans to help him.

Gallantmon was in the kitchen making everybody their dinner (Chicken and Vegetable soup). He was a master at cooking food for his family (Royal Knights and Tokomon).

UlforceVeedramon was outside watering their flowers, growing trees and sprinklibg some fish food into the pond they owned for quite a while now. This was basically his every day routine to take good care of the back garden and shed which was never used, so all of the inside gets very dusty which he cleans once a month.

Dynasmon and Crusadermon were in the living room watching some comedy TV together since they are super close friends, but not together in a realtionship type of way. They watch these shows four times a week for about two hours then in their other time they're either busy or outside somewhere around the Digital World.

Magnamon was in the bathrub singing his heart out because he always dreamt of making his family proud by singing as best as he could. He's been singing for the last four years and has never given up hope.

Craniamon was in his bedroom sleeping because he was lifting up weights and been training for hours on end. He never wants to let his guard down for a minute since he is the most loyal of the Royal Knights. Everyone is too, but Craniamon is very serious when it comes to training everyday for hours.

Everyone else was sitting at the dining table waiting for Gallantmon to finish making their dinner.

---

After about 10 minutes of doing what they were all doing, they were all around the table waiting for their food.

Dynasmon and Crusadermon were talking about their horrible past with "Lord Lucemon" and how he betrayed them.

Omnimon was there as well because he was calmer and feeling a lot better.

Tokomon was drinking her bowl of milk as Magnamon gently petted her.

"Your child is soo cute, Alphamon." Magnamon smiled as Tokomon moved her head up and giggled at him.

"Yeah. She is one of a type. Soon, she will grow up big and strong just like her da- momma." Alphamon got embarressed but he didn't want to confuse his little baby.

"Why are you a momma if your a boy?" Dynasmon asked his normal tone.

"Because she calls me it because I raised her and didn't know what to call me since we were all in rough times. Omnimon and Magnamon know what I am on about, Dynasmon." Alphamon explained as everyone nodded as Gallantmon brought in two plates of food which were for Leopardmon and Kentaurosmon. The leopard Digimon had a plate of steak and rice with some tomato ketchup on the side, while the big red knight Digimon had a big plate of salad with a side of fries.

"Don't worry everybody! I have worked extra hard so I have everybodys' food done now!" Gallantmon smiled until his helmet and walked back to the kitchen grabbing Alphamon's and Crusadermon's plate of food, and giving it to them. We don't want to go into too much detail on what each person has for dinner.

Gallantmon finished handing out everyones' plates of food as he sat down next to his best friend, Kentaurosmon and on the other side of him sat a pink knight, Crusadermon. The four-legged, red knight sat on a particularly large stool because he doesn't walk like the rest of the Royal Knights.

Alphamon sat on the short side of the long rectangular table since he can then see everyones' faces. He then saw Omnimon eating his food very slowly and his eyes looked slight droopy.

"Omnimon? What's the matter?" He asked as Dynasmon stopped slurping his speghetti.

"He has a virus, sir." Dynasmon spoke licking around his armoured face. Alphamon was in rage and shock.

"How could you talk about one of your fellow friends like that!? Omnimon has no virus! That's absurd!" Alphamon stood up as Dynasmon looked like at his plate and groaned. Crusadermon looked at his slightly hurt friend and rubbed his back gently as he smiled at her.

Everyone just decided to stay silent for the rest of the meal.

---

In the hallway, Examon and Leopardmon heard yelling from their leader, Alphamon. They peaked around the corner and saw Dynasmon on the floor trying to defend himself, but he refused to fight  Alphamon. The alpha was beating his fellow knight up, physically and it wasn't gentle.

"How dare you say Omnimon has a virus!?" He kicked Dynasmon in the stomach roughly as he roared out in pain.

"He does!" He coughed. "Omnimon does have a virus!" He coughed again afterwards and closed his eyes... losing conscious.

Before Alphamon could send a punch to his face, Examon grabbed him gently and preventing the punch.

"Examon! What are you doing!?" Alphamon turned around to look at him and his eyes were glowing red.

"Oh no... You have a virus." Examon gasped and wrapped his arms around Alphamon and began to grow, but before he could fully grow to his full size, he flew out of the window still holding Alphamon. The black knight tried to get out of his red scaley hands, but failed. Examon let go of Alphamon as they began to fight.

---

Crusadermon checked on her dragon friend and saw some blood coming out from his mouth.

"Oh, Dynasmon dear. How ever could this had happen?" Crusadermon tried to pick him up, but he was much too heavy for her to handle.

She then heard some clanking from down the hallway. It was Gallantmon. He walked over to her quickly and knelt down removing his spear and shield.

"Need help?" He asked concerned checking at Dynasmon's condition.

"Yes please. He is too heavy for me." Crusadermon nodded.

Gallantmon then picked up his friend in ease and walked to the dragon's room.

---

Meanwhile, Tokomon was asleep on Alphamon's king size bed and was having good dreams about when she'll grow older and turn into a beautiful angel.

She was warm and comfy at her current position until Magnamon walked in and petted her small fragile ears.

"Alphamon's child is beautiful." He smiled and placed three cookies in front of her for when she wakes up from her slumber.