Chapter 9

Gallantmon and Omnimon were playing some Video Games as they tried to complete levels on the game they were currently raging at. Omnimon was level 15 as Gallantmon was level 20. They were fighting a boss that was level 25. It was difficult, so they tried their best.

"This boss is soo hard!" The part WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon knight complained as Gallantmon giggled.

"We'll do it! Then we can get some bread!" The Guilmon mega knight licked his lips, under his helmet as Omnimon giggled as well.

---

Tokomon was in her own room as she was curled up on her bed. The room was worm as her ears were wrapped around her small, pink body. The quiet hums were the only noise in the room as Alphamon looked into the room to see her sleeping. He smiled as he wached how she slept.

"My adorable baby..." He smiled and closed the door, going into his own room to see Craniamon fast asleep on his bed. "And my other adorable baby." He chuckled and sat down, seeing his eyes peacefully closed.

---

"Dorbickmon! Give my pillow back!" Examon roared out as he chased his older brother through their castle home. "I mean it!"

"Never! You have to catch me!" He teased as he locked himself in the bathroom. "Now you can't get me!"

"Ugh... I hate you!"

"Hey! Shut up! Some people are trying to sleep!" Alphamon screamed from his door and slammed it shut again.

"Oops." Examon gulped as Leopardmon walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Oh, hey, Leopardmon." He smiled and wrapped his large arms around him.

"Calm down. We have plenty of other pillows." Leopardmon told him as he turned into his Leopard Mode and ran off. "See you later."

---

"Alphamon... What was that noise?" Craniamon groaned, waking up from his slumber. "Are we in danger?"

"N-No! I apologise, Craniamon. Examon and his brother are messing about." Alphamon sat down and looked at the knight's tired face. "Go back to sleep."

"Hmm..." He hummed back. "Your bed is comfy."

"I know. Glad we could finally move out of that cave into this beautiful castle."

"It's the best..."

Alpahmon decided to join Craniamon in the bed and cuddle as they both fell asleep for the night.

---

Kentaurosmon took Unimon home as she giggled and nuzzled him.

"Thank you for everything, Kentaurosmon." She flew in the air as he nodded.

"You're welcome. Please come back soon!" He smiled as she nodded and flew away for who knows how long. "I'll miss you." He then walked back inside the castle to go to his room. Since he walks on four legs, he has a lower bed which was more circular than rectangular. "Good night, everybody."

---

"Dynasmon!" Crusadermon ran as she saw him in the hot tub. "Oh! Thank goodness! I was worried about you!" She joined him as he pulled her onto his lap. She blushed and didn't move because she was shocked and embarressed.

"You alright, Crusadermon?" His voice was nice and you can tell he had some sort of accent which suited him well.

"Y-Yeah, Dynasmon! Thank you." She leaned against his chest and closed her eyes.

He rubbed her back as he looked up at the stars and moon shine in the sky. The moment was wonderful, Crusadermon fell asleep in his lap and his wings wrapped around them to keep their upper bodies warm. Dyansmon decided it was time to go back inside due to the fact that it was getting colder and the hot tub automatically turns off after a certain amount of time.

He picked her up bridal style and walked back inside into his bedroom.

---

Jesmon sat outside as he saw UlforceVeedramon walk up to him.

"What's the matter, Jesmon?" He sat next to the white Royal Knight.

"Me and Rosemon broke up a while back, and I am just getting over it slowly." Jesmon was still upset about the break up, but knew he had to move on with his life. Just then, he saw Gankoomon walking with a Ravemon down the dirt path nearby. This broke him as he began to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't cry! It'll be okay." UlforceVeedramon hugged him gently as they both hugged for a good ten minutes before Jesmon moved away, tears staining his face.

"T-Thank you." He got up and flew back into the castle from the roof door that was big enough for them to fly through. The blue Veemon knight smiled to himself and walked back inside.

"Be back soon, Gankoomon! The castle doors and openings will be locked soon!"

"I will!" Gankoomon yelled as he continued walking with his boyfriend.

---

Magnamon looked at his golden armour as he saw his blue skin.

"Why do I feel like I am connected with a human being? I'm Magnamon! A Royal Knight!" Magnamon growled and closed his eyes before taking his plate of pancakes covered in syrup. "Time to eat!" He cheered and locked his bedroom door behind him.

---

Alphamon woke up after a few hours and saw Craniamon cuddled up to his chest. He smiled and looked at the moon that was shining brightly through the window. Alphamon tried to sleep again, but he couldn't, so he decided to go have a nice, warm shower.

He took off the armour that he was able to and hoped into the shower. He began to hum as he washed himself.

Craniamon woke up to see Alphamon was no longer in bed. He sat up and yawned. He stood up and put on his armour and looked out of the window to see Eosmon. His red eyes glew as he hurried to the biggest window which was in the hallway and flew in front of Eosmon.

"Where do you think your going!?" He growled, holding his spear.

"..."

"Answer me!" He roared out. "It is a duty of a Royal Knight to protect the Digital World from those who desire to destroy it!" He went to attack, but Eosmon just slapped him to the ground and a huge dust cloud appeared as Eosmon just disappeared. 

---

Alphamon walked back into the bedroom to see Craniamon missing. So was his spear. This was odd. Craniamon would never leave his fellow Royal Knights like this.

"Where did you go, Craniamon?" He whispered to himself before looking and saw a window wide open and some dust covering a certain area. "C-Craniamon..." He flew out and landed in the dust, looking around. "Craniamon!? You here!?"

"A-Alphamon... Over here!" He heard a faint yell as Alphamon ran towards the sound of the voice. Then he was standing on top of a hole that Craniamon was lying in. His arms and legs were sticking out the sides. "Hi there." He chuckled.

"What happened to you?"

"Eosmon returned... I tried to stop him... He just slapped me down here... And then he disappeared. I'm completely fine, just in shock." Craniamon chuckled, now embarressed.

"At least your okay. That's the important thing. Come now. Let's return home before it shuts down for the night." Alphamon offered his hand as the purple knight gladly accepted it as they walked home.