Chapter 10

Dorbickmon has returned to his own home now, and Examon has been feeling soo much better. His brother still loved him, even though their parents gave Examon more attention because he was younger and not as mature. However, since then Examon hasn't been talking to Leopardmon at all and it has really been upsetting him. He hasn't really shown it, but he is more silent now.

It was time for dinner.

Everyone sat at the table as Gallantmon handes out all of the food to everybody before sitting down next to Omnimon to eat.

"Thank you, Gallantmon!" They all chanted to the white and red Royal Knight. He blushed and giggled before eating again.

Alphamon looked at everyone and saw Leopardmon picking at his food. He didn't think too much about it until he saw a tear role down his cheek.

"Leopardmon?" Alphamon broke the noise of chewing. Everyone then looked at the leopard who just looked up.

"Hmm?"

"Follow me." The leader stood up and left the room with a sad Royal Knight following. Examon seemed worried and looked at everybody else.

"Does anybody know what's wrong with him?" Examon asked as Dynasmon looked at him with his red eyes.

"Yes I do." He growled.

"H-Huh? What's wrong, Dynasmon?" Examon now got scared.

"Your the problem!" He stood up, but Crusadermon placed a hand on his shoulder, immediately calming him down. "S-Sorry, dear."

---

"Leopardmon, what's wrong?" Alphamon asked as Leopardmon broke down into tears and hugged the leader quickly. "Hey, hey, hey... it's ok." Alphamon hugged his friend gently and let him cry.

"I-I-I'm going to my room..." Leopardmon moved away from the hug and walked to his room. "Please don't disturb me..." He then turned into his Leopard Mode and ran off, crying more.

"Leopardmon..." Alphamon sighed as he heard the echoy cries.

---

Alphamon walked back into the room where everyone else is.

"How is he?" Gankoomon asked curiously as Alphamon sighed.

"Very upset. He didn't tell me what's wrong. No body see him. He wants to be alone." Alphamon sat down and continue to eat his food.

---

It has been a few hours as Examon opened Leopardmon's door to see that  he was laying on his bed.

"Leopardmon?" Examon walked in as Leopardmon growled.

"Go away, Examon. I don't want to talk to you." He sat up. His hurten eyes looking at his boyfriend.

"No." He crossed his arms as Leopardmon started to get pretty angry.

Leopardmon ran to Examon and punched him causing the dragon to get angry as well. They began to punch each other for ten minutes before Leopardmon took out his sword.

"Extinction Wave!"

"Dragonic Impact!"

Examon went through Leopardmon's slash and his head smashed into his stomach, causing Leopardmon to hit his bedroom wall, breaking it and him falling.

"Leopardmon!!!" Examon yelled, but he hit the ground before Examon could do anything.

"Huh?" All the other Royal Knights looked around.

"No, no, no! Leopardmon!" Examon flew down to Leopardmon and held him close. He was covered in blood and Digital Data. "Wake up..." He began to cry.

Everyone else came running and saw them both.

"What happened!?" Omnimon yelled as the leopard coughed and blood came out of his mouth. "What did you do, Examon!?"

"It was an accident! He attacked me first!" Examon cried out as Leopardmon opened his eyes slightly. "Leopardmon. Speak to me." Examon whispered.

"I...I..."

"Let him rest. He is very injured and needs to recover. Examon you'll tend to his wounds." Alphamon commanded.

"Yes, Alphamon."