chapter VII Micah

It took us about twenty minutes to get to Rob's house. Five minutes by car. Ten minutes on foot. But Felix was still slightly limping.

"Felix do you have your keys?" I asked. He gave me a side glance not understanding.

I rolled my eyes and decided I had to pick the lock. I gently let him lean up against the house and searched for something to pick it with.

After a few minutes of searching I came up empty but luckily for us Angelina was home. Robs wife.

She answered the door and saw us standing there on her door step. And before she could say anything I blurted.

"Thank you for opening the door we forgot our keys." I gave her the knowing smile. She squinted at me confused but let us in anyway.

As soon as we were inside I shut the door and took us up the stairs to the master bedroom far away from the door. It had a window that lead to the backyard. But even then I lead us to her bedrooms because for one it held the guns for protection and two the backyard held guard dogs and motion sensored lights.

So if anyone decides to hop the fence to snoop on our conversation we would know. I sat Felix down on her bed and immediately began stripping. I didn't want to risk anything. I didn't know if they would have a hidden camera so I stripped of his shirt and my shorts and threw them on the floor.

I grabbed a towel so I could walk around the house and toss them as far away as possible. I walked inside the room to help Felix undress. He complied. Angelina was in her early forties. She didn't care about us undressing. She could tell it was serious by how fast I was stripping him and myself.

When I was done I picked up all his clothes and threw them in the far room on the otherside of the house with mine before walking back. When I got back I saw that Angelina had gave felix a towel so he could cover himself with.

I gestured for Angelina to go check on her daughter before I closed the door and began talking. A few minutes went by before she came back and closed it softly. No one had spoken a word.

I glanced back at the clock to see it was around two a.m. I gave a breath of relief before glancing around at the backyard. Just to see nothing and the dogs were asleep.

I glanced at the two in front of me seated on the bed curious but worried.

"Ok before I begin I want to let you know, we might've been followed." I whispered as low as I could get. We all had to lean in closer together. Almost a foot from eachother. I was that paranoid. They just nodded. She was getting worried and she had every right to be.

"What happened tonight Micah?" Felix whispered curiousity eating him alive. I frowned when he asked. They saw this and gave eachother an uneasy glance before turning there attention back to me.

"First of all Angie Rob is dead. There was this group of people who taller and bigger and a lot stronger then any normal person. One of them is named elijah. He was the thousand dollar customer who wasn't afraid of Rob yesterday night. Well it seemed like there isn't just one of these type of guys out there. Another one named Jason came tonight wanted to bed Felix but since elijah fucked him too hard he isn't able to walk on his own right now, he refused him service.

Rob tried to tell him no but this guy wasn't afraid of him either. And just then Elijah shows up with ten guys trailing him and fought Jason to a death match. He won but just barely. It was a winner takes all fight. Winner got the whole area and everyone and everything in it.

Rob saw he couldn't win against him in a fight so he had one of the guys shoot him. The bullet missed his heart by inches but Elijah didn't fall. He acted like he got punched. Didn't phase him.