chapter II Elijah

"What new kid?" I asked warily. I frowned slightly when I heard him ask that. His breath hitched for a second.

"Hes the new at my school. You know the one you were spying on me at?" He explained. His eyes diverted from mine. I growled lowly. Low enough for only them to hear.

"You like him dont you Jaxson." I frowned. His eyes widened at my statement.  I growled.

"Hey... woah... it's not like that anymore... " Jaxson mumbled putting his hands up in surrender.

"It better not be." I frowned. I wouldnt hesitate to challenge him either. If it's for my mate then nothing is too challenging.

"Woah... your not Challenging Jax right after that fight with Jason are you?" Mason asked worried. "Because you got shot too. Hey Jay call the doctor to get down here. And Jax's parents. To bring the family down here."

"On it." Jayden replied.

"Why everyone?" Nolan asked curious.

"Because we just won duh." Mason replied smirking. "Is anyone else hurt?"

I looked around to see no one else but me.

"She'll be here in ten minutes Eli. You can hold out right?" Mason asked me. I rolled my eyes. I sat down on the ground exhausted.

"Who do you think I am? Some weakling?" I said jokingly.

"Hey man I dont like Felix that way. I promise." Jaxson said slowly walking up to me. He still had his hands up in surrender. "Hes yours. I get it."

I nodded silently.  Letting Jax off the hook for liking my mate.

"Hey Eli take off your shirt would ya." Nolan said coming into view. I nodded and slowly but painfully took it off. " and pants." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I replied glancing over in my mates direction to see him serious. He wasn't fearful anymore. That's when I noticed his hand holding Micahs. I glared in his direction  to see them both jump.

I looked away before I went and did something I'd regret. With the help of Michael and Daniel, the Delta, I was able to take them off.

"She's here!" I heard Ezra yell coming into view. "Along with the girls. They said they had to get everyone else ready. They were in bed. It is after almost ten afterall."

"Alright Elijah what did you do this time to make me have to come all the way out here in a hurry?" The pack doctor asked glancing over my body as I stood before her in my boxers. Everyone around me, humans, were watching with curiosity or covering there eyes.

I wanted to look at felix but with him holding Micahs hand I couldn't. Not without getting mad.

"I challenged Jason of Black Waters to a death match over this area. I won. This is our territory now. Everything and everyone in it belong to us." I explained loud enough for that guy Rob to hear.

I smirked as I sensed his fear.

"So what's with the bullet wound in your chest?" She asked digging out the bullet as it didnt go all the way through.

I grimaced in pain as she pulled it out. "The leader Rob ordered a hit on me. Jax killed the shooter."

"There. Your bruises should heal in a few days. The bruise on your neck will take about a week at best and your bullet wound will take about a month. No training. Or else you'll make it worse." She said seriously making me roll my eyes.

"What about sex? I cant have that either?" I teased. She playfully pushed me making me land on my butt a few feet back.

I heard gasps come from the parlor door. I just chuckled at her attempt.

"Wanna help me dress doc?" She rolled her eyes.

"Get dressed yourself. Your not that hurt." She threw my clothes at my head making me duck.

"I got shot." I said putting a hand to my chest.

"Oh please. Your not dying. Besides that bruise on your neck is the worse injury you got tonight." She said putting her things away. "What were you thinking challenging Jason?! He could've killed you!"

"I did it because of my ma... because of that man there." I said pointing to Felix. She glanced up at me then to him and back to me.

"Oh. Well then if he yours whys he holding that boys hand?" She questioned.

"I dont know." I growled out lowly. Glaring in there direction. There eyes widened. Mainly Micahs. They knew we were talking about them.

"I'll go talk to him." The pack doctor offered. I nodded. She must've known I wouldn't want to in case I ripped another body in pieces.