chapter I Felix

"Hey Felix. Man wake up." I heard Micah's voice come through my dream. I opened my eyes to see him sitting down next to me.

"Oh hey Micah. What time is it?" I asked rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"It's about time to open. You alright to walk? That guy said you wouldn't be able to." Micah asked looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm hurting really bad. By the way did you catch his name?" I asked sitting up but immediately wincing at the pain.

Yeah nope. This is going to be one uncomfortable night. But I can't just sit here.

"What? He didn't tell you?" Micah asked me looking iffy. He started to frown when he saw me shake my head. "Dude he went to hard on you. Whose bright idea was it to have him take you all night long?" He was irritated.

"It was Neveah's. He paid one grand for six hours. Rob ok'd the idea." I said attempting to put on my clothes. I started with my shirt.

"Let me help. Was he being serious when he said you wouldn't be able to walk?" He was very concerned and for the right reason too. For one he was huge and two he had a lot of stamina. Never got tired.

"That guy has a lot of stamina. I could tell he was being as gentle as he could but he was effing huge man. You should've seen it." I said wincing as I moved my legs to over the side of the bed. Micah immediately came to my aid. "Thanks. He never got tired once. But one thing was for certain."

"No problem anything for my sexy best friend." Micah said winking at me. I was definitely in no mood for another round.

"Not today Micah. I'm very sore. I will definitely need help walking to the door. Hell I can't even sit without hurting." I said as he helped me put on my boxers and pants.

"Well I'm open for you babe when your feeling in the mood." He winked. I smirked and shook my head. I thought back to last night. First with Micah who definitely was great in bed. But then there was that other guy now he knew was he was doing. I hate to say this but he was better than Micah in bed. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"I was just thinking... last night before he walked out I swear he knew how much pain I'd be in. He wasn't exhausted but I was. Even though I literally just laid there in the spot you found me in." I said looking to the floor frowning. "But one thing I did catch the whole night he was here."

"What's that?" Micah asked rubbing my back as he sat next to me.

"He kept saying that he wont compare me to you." I frowned. Does he know I feel insecure?

"Dude what does that mean?" Micah was clearly just as confused. "Dude."

"What?" I asked looking at him.

He pointed to my neck. "He left some real bad hickeys."

"Fuck. I never told him not to." I cursed myself for being so absorbed in the pleasure. "How bad are they? Will Rob get mad?"

"I don't think so. Your just a seller. In the amount of pain that your in nothing will be happening to you tonight." He said reassuring me." By the way they're pretty bad. They're like black and blue."

"Fucker. He did that because he was jealous of you." I said staring at him. I couldn't see why though. Micah was better looking than me. And he was obviously better because people liked him more than me. "But one thing he did say before he left was ' Can Micah satisfy you like that'."

"The hell? He practically tore you to pieces! He went to hard!" Micah said getting irritated. I put my hand on his bare leg calming him down. As usual he was wearing spandex shorts but I swear these ones were shorter. "Sorry."

"It's ok. Dude if you went at least one round with him you'd know he was being gentle but he also knew what he was doing. He was very experienced for someone who only had sex once." I blurted.

"Wait what?" Micah looked as shocked as I was when I heard that.

"Next time he comes your taking my spot. You're going all night with him. Then you can feel how good was." I smirked. Micah just shook his head.

"He offered then declined. Said I had too many customers anyway. Said he'd pay extra for you any day." Micah frowned. I chuckled. He definitely wanted to try him out. That made me feel special. That a guy like him wanted a guy like me instead of Micah even after seeing him. "That dude wasn't scared of Rob." He said glancing sideways at me.

My eyes widened. "What?!" I whisper yelled. I was afraid. Rob was one scary dude. Would shoot a man on sight. His glare was enough to put the toughest man in his place.

"Yeah. Rob gave him the meanest glare he could muster but the guy just laughed. Like he was nothing but a fly on the wall." He was scared and so was I. But not for me. I was scared for Rob.