chapter IV Felix

"Elijah! Asher! Jess! Iris! Rose! Ximena! Get over here!" I saw an older guy looking exactly like Jaxson demand.

"Mr. Dooley! Asher and I found our soul mates. Can they stay with us?" Elijah asked.

Why would he need to ask?

Now I felt insecure. What if he wouldn't let us stay. I glanced to micah to see him just as worried.

"Yes. Bring them. Anyone but a soul mate cant stay. The people here continue there jobs under there leader. Wheres the leader?" He commanded. It was obvious he held a lot of authority.

"Right here." Elijah and Jess said at the same  time.

"Bring him here." He demanded. He was serious. I was afraid for Rob.

"Yes sir." They followed orders. I couldn't understand why. But I'm sure Elijah would tell me later.

I saw Ash give him one hard kick to the back making him fly several feet. He landed directly in front of Jaxsons dad.

He was there leader and obviously held more strength.  I hid myself behind Elijah as I saw there family start pouring in by the numbers.

I clung onto the back of his shirt making Elijah pull me into his chest and hold me protectively. He knew I was afraid. These guys would kill without hesitation. Jaxson proved that when he ripped that shooters head off.

"Shh.. my family won't hurt you or Micah I promise. " He soothed. It did nothing to ease my worries. These guys were no joke. They had non human strength. None that I've ever seen before.

"Come on My Al... Mr. Dooley wants us over. Ash bring Micah and let's head over." Elijah said nudging me to start walking. I grimaced as I took a step.

I looked over my shoulder at Micah to see him looking back at me smiling. These guys were giving us a home. I was grateful and so was Micah but it didnt change my feelings for Micah. I was also able to see those feelings were reciprocated. 

But the minute we saw that fight and how easy they killed that we were over. Our intimate relationship was over. But our friendship remained. I was thankful that they at least allowed that.

"Sir." Elijah started to say to there leader as soon as we got close enough into there circle. I looked around to see that they had around hundred members. Or close to it. At least that's what it looked like.

"What is it?" He asked not once letting up on his serious tone.

"He ordered the shot on me as soon as I finished the death match with Jason of Black Waters. Jaxson let them go because they promised to leave two hundred miles north." Elijah reported. I shuddered with fear.

"Jaxson!" He called his son over. "Why let him go? Either of them? If Elijah won the death match he should've killed him. Also why let this one live? He tried to kill your Gam... your third." They were rephrasing there words and that got me curious. What exactly were they hiding?

"He protected Elijah's soul mate. Elijah was the one who let him go. I ordered Mason to throw him in the cells with no food or water." Jaxson replied.

"Elijah that was a stupid call. He tried to kill you." Mr. Dooley glared at Elijah making him look down frowning.

"I know sir but Jason almost had his hands on him. Intimately. Even knowing I had claimed Felix." He said loudly. I looked between them to see Jaxsons father let up o  his glare.

"Very well." He said calmly. "Raise your head."

"Son. Did you get this place hidden?" He asked. They had the same mindset. But why hide it? Then there wouldnt be any customers. Unless you were brave enough to go through the woods and no one was.