Chapter Eighteen

Chapter  Eighteen -  

Matty and Rocky both skyped us through the day, I don’t think they quite remembered the time difference, but it wasn’t too. I know Braison enjoyed their calls.

Brase and Cal got really drunk at Christmas dinner; they were going absolutely bonkers, no one else was drinking so they were the only one making fools of themselves, which was quite entertaining for the rest of us really.

When the family went back to their hotel room, I was left to look after those two idiots by myself, they were all over me. Acting like children, and to make matters worse they couldn’t keep their clothes on, it was quite embarrassing for me and I didn’t quite know where to look.

“Callum, can you please cover yourself up?” I asked him, not wanting to look at his naked body any longer, it’s not like I was staring at him but it was just there in front of me.

“But it’s too hot for clothes.” He whined.

“Its winter you genius.” I muttered, utterly pissed off.

“What about me Jayde, do I have to get dressed?” Brasion asked me, he was sitting down on the carpet playing video games on the television, just like a child except he too was completely naked.

“Yes please.” I said to him after a few seconds of hesitation, I had to be fair to the both of them now didn’t I?

“Jayde, do you want to snog me?” Callum asked sitting beside me, still naked.

“Not when you’re naked Cal.” I said turning away from him.

“I’ll go put some clothes on.” He ran out of the room, and didn’t come back for a while, so I tried to pry Braison away from the TV to take him to bed but it was quite difficult as I couldn’t pick him up in my condition and he wasn’t being very cooperative.

“Fine, you can stay here tonight. I’m going to bed.” I growled at him and went down the hall towards our room. Callum stopped me outside of his room.

“Can we snog now?” he had dressed himself but his T-shirt was on backwards, I couldn’t help but giggle. I kissed him sweetly on his cheek, and watched as he blushed.

“Can you tell me what you bought Braison for his birthday now?” I asked but he shook his head and giggled.

“Goodnight then Callum” I dragged him off to his bed and tucked him in like a child. He said to goodnight and I switched off the light.

I nearly screamed when I opened the door to my room, I hadn’t noticed that Braison had gone back to our room; he was lying on top of our bed, wearing his PJ bottoms. I wasn’t expecting him to be there, which is why it startled me so much.

“Hey, are you ready for bed?” I asked him quietly, hopping under the covers.

“Did you and Callum shag?” he asked cheekily, followed by a giddy giggle.

“No, why’s that?” I asked him really confused.

“Because he fancies you,” He cupped his own hand over his mouth as if it was something he wasn’t allowed to tell me, I just rolled my eyes at him, he had no idea what the hell he was saying. He would never remember it in the morning.

“Goodnight Babe.” I leaned over to kiss him goodnight, he tasted like alcohol and liquorice. I turned over and drifted off to sleep.

--- 

Rocky came home a few days later, he wasn’t staying in the UK for long, but the day he came back he didn’t take very long before he came over to our place.