Chapter Three

Chapter 3 -

“I’ve got to go” I said, trying to escape his cuddles, Tyson offered to walk me back home, and I needed the fresh air after being cooped up there all day.

“Please don’t go” he pleaded, using his adorable puppy dog face, I leaned down to kiss his pouting lips, which caused him to loosen his grip on me, and I used that to my advantage.

“I’ll call you when I get home” I promised him, walking out the front door with Tyson, I looked back just before the door shut, and saw his snuggling up to Harry, already missing me!

“So this thing tomorrow night, what exactly do we have to wear?” Tyson asked me as we entered the elevator.

“Don’t worry it’s nothing crazy, we just got you all a gift to say thanks for coming. Well I did”

“Aw, so a bribe to get us to come to your party?” he joked,

“Yes that’s it you caught me” I acted surprised, we both laughed

“So is there any beautiful woman you’d be interested in introducing me too?” he asked this time in all seriousness.

“Maybe, I’ll see what I can do.” I winked at him.

We reached the bottom floor, and walked out into the street, I was still wearing Braison’s T-shirt from before, but when i caught a glimpse of my reflection on a shop window, it didn’t look too bad so

I didn’t mind too much.

“If you need help packing your things, i could come over and give you a hand, you probably shouldn’t be lifting too many heavy things in your condition.” he was generally concerned for my well-being, what better best friend could i have asked for?

“That would be amazing” he smiled at my response, I always knew I’d done a good thing if it resulted in a smile from Tyson.

“So when shall I come over?” he asked

“Are you free tonight?” I asked him back.

“Yeah, I’ll come round when I’ve had a shower”

“Excellent.” I stopped in front of a newsstand; my curiosity got the better of me as I picked up one of the gossip magazines and flicked through to an article about Braison and I.

“Come on, don’t torture yourself like that.” Tyson begged, trying to take the magazine away from me.

“It’s not as bad as I thought. Look Ty, they even photo shopped what they think the baby would look like, isn’t it adorable?” I was gushing, like a crazy pregnant lady, golly it was embarrassing.

“You’re so funny when you’re all pregnant” he told me, a smirk on his face.

“Shut up.” I whacked him playfully on his shoulder.

“Do you think I’ll ever get married?” I asked Tyson after about a minute’s silence.

“What? Where’d that come from?” he asked suspiciously.

“I don’t know, I just think about what it would be like sometimes, ya know, i always thought i would get married and then be a Mum, but now that’s not going to happen, in a way I’m already a mother.” I sighed, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

“You are going to be a great Mum, whether you’re married or not. Braison loves you, everyone can see that, you’re practically his whole world. When he’s recording in the studio with us, sometimes he dedicates the songs to you just before we start singing, don’t tell him I told you that though” I laughed, It still amazes me how amazing Braison is, to this day he’s still treating me like a princess just as he did back then.