Chapter 20: Front Men Forget to Breathe

Above is a video that probably looks something like the acroyoga Leed and Ashlynn are working on.

Leed

Ben and I are debating take-out when I get a text alert. It's from my girl.

I wanted to do something special for you, too.

Seb stopped by and found me failing at selfies.

He offered to take a picture for you, so I let him.

"Just quit your bitching and order my goddamn cauliflower pizza," I grin at Ben as I rise. Another alert comes through, but I don't look at the picture. Instead, I swiftly make my way down the hall to a little privacy in the bedroom where I'm staying.

When I turn my phone over, there's a second text.

This is all for you, Leed.

I'm nervous, but I promise, I'll get there:

Then the picture comes through...

Fuck. I forget to breathe.

For like two minutes.

I'm seeing more of Ashlynn than I ever have, and she's a goddess...her smooth skin, her shoulder blades, the slope of her spine, the definition of muscle. The barest peak of her breast is torture. But the look on her face—that's the part that stole my breath.

As soon as I'm gasping again, I'm dialing her number.

"Baby. Fuck. That picture. I love it."

"I'm glad," she says shyly.

I'm still staring at it. "That look in your eyes...what were you thinking about?"

She laughs nervously, but she doesn't answer.

"Tell me," I murmur. I have to know. The look is hunger. Whatever she was craving, I want to give her. As soon as fucking possible.

She takes a big breath. "I was thinking about touching you."

"Fuck, baby," I groan. This girl surprises the hell out of me. She's nervous; she's bold. She's shy; she's seductive. She's a fucking mystery to me. A mystery I want to spend a long time unraveling.

"So I'll stay over Wednesday, okay? And we can...touch a little. Maybe I can touch you—a lot?"

"There's no rush, you know..." She's skipping ahead, here. I thought we were going to spend time with our clothes on, before we got this far.

"I want to," she coos. "It will help me...get to know your body. Relax around you. I told you...I like sexy stuff. I'm...just...better...giving, than receiving."

"This is really how you want to start? You're not a fangirl, baby..."

"I'm your biggest fangirl, Leed Lawson." Her words are liquid heat.