Chapter 3

Nk's pov

"당신은 지난 몇 분 동안 꽤 조용했습니다."

I looked up from my phone and I began studying South Korea, my mind was on other matters anyway.

"Is that...a bad thing?" I asked quietly, it sounded pretty monotonous to me.

South shook his head, "No, just wondering why."

"I'm not a talkative one anyway, am I?" I looked away for a moment, "I have a topic for you if you want to talk."

The cafeteria was pretty noisy, my phone was on the table as I rested my head on my hand.

"What do you want to talk about then?" South asked, his voice clearly happier.

"Do you know those new kids?"

South didn't respond, he just gave me this puzzled look while Ame ate his food.

"The ones we met this morning?" Russia asked as South glanced at him.

I shrugged, "Yeah, they seemed lost this morning."

"Heard there were eleven of them," South nodded, "what about them getting lost?"

"I wanted to ask for your first impression on them," I paused, "but I think you haven't seen or met them before."

"At least I find two of them pretty cute," South laughed.

"So you've only met two?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Kind of, they accidentally crashed into me, well, just one," South explained while smiling.

America nodded while laughing, my brother said that the one who didn't get involved was red and white and the other one who crashed into him was much smaller, red, yellow and black with a star.

  "먹고 싶지 않습니까?" South asked concerned.

  I shook my head, "we should head back to class now."

•••
Many of these, I had to redo and redo until Google actually gave me something I wanted cx

당신은 지난 몇 분 동안 꽤 조용했습니다 :
"You have been pretty quiet for the last few minutes"

먹고 싶지 않습니까 :
Do you not want to eat?