Through My Eyes

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚗 - 𝚋𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛

[ 𝟒.𝟖 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎 ]

" 𝒩𝑜 𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 

𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒮𝒶𝓎 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝐵𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝑒? "

𝕄𝔼𝔾𝔸𝕋ℝ𝕆ℕ walked down the dimly lit streets of Iacon, making his way downtown. He approached a small clinic on the edges of the poverty covered area, hoping he might find the person he needed. Opening the doors to the grey clinic, a thud could be heard from the aging doorways, surely something broke, but he just couldn't tell what.

"Orion? Please tell me you're in here. I've quite literally looked everywhere else and I need your help." Megatron called through the clinic as he heard footsteps.

"Orion's in the back." Ratchet said as he emerged from one of the treatment rooms a tired expression on his faceplates. "He should be trying to talk some idiot out of overdosing again. Interrupt if you'd like, I'm sure he'd try to make you convince the mech to join your cause."

Megatron was hesitant to answer the sarcastic medic, he had the tendency to predict these types of things a little too accurately. "Of course... but, have you seen-"

"(Y/N)? In a room in the back as well. They're treating one of the others," He said leading him to another room in the back of the clinic. "They've got hands good enough to be a medic, don't know why a flier like them is in the mining industry."

"I don't believe that's any of your business." Megatron responded as Ratchet opened the door to the shared treatment room. "They can do what they wish. No one - not the Senate, not the Functionists, and certainly not me, is going to stop them from doing what they believe is best for themself."

"Right, anyways..." Ratchet trailed off. "(Y/N), you've got a visitor!"

Your head snapped up from your work at your mentor's loud voice. "I'm up, I swear!" You shouted reflexively.

Both mechs, and Orion Pax who was approaching from behind, stifled a chuckle at your response. Your face flushed an embarrassed blue, as you thanked Primus that your patient was under anesthesia at the moment. You might have purposely hurt him if he started laughing too.

"Hey, Megs." You muttered as you finished treating your patient's wounds. "What brings you all the way out here? I told you before I was with Orion."

Megatron cleared his throat and swallowed his laugh. "I was looking for you... Soundwave and his cassettes had planned their trip, and invited you... You never replied." He said.