Through Primus' Eyes

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 - 𝚋𝚢 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚂

" ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕒𝕪 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕎𝕖 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖

𝕊𝕠 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕎𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤? "

𝕄𝔼𝔾𝔸𝕋ℝ𝕆ℕ made his way hesitantly towards the lower decks of the Lost Light. It wasn't usual that Rung had called for someone to come to his office, often it was the other way around, but the psychologist made it seem almost urgent to meet with him. Even as the ship's co-captain he couldn't ignore the forgettable mech.

Maybe, he thought, it was due to the recent events of Brainstorm's failed time experiment that almost killed him. The event had spooked him quite a bit and for a mech with his reputation. It was unusual to say the least. Maybe Rung had heard of his dramatic reaction and wished to speak about it?

He prayed to Primus not; he didn't do very well with telling about such softer sides of himself. He had a hard time talking about Terminus the first time he met with Rung. How was he supposed to explain himself this time?

You'd think it would be quite simple, but to Megatron it seemed impossible. For someone who lived on the battlefield for the majority of his life, you'd think that maybe he wouldn't be so scared to loose his life. Still, he was only Cybertronian, though nearly immortal, not impossible to wipe the existence of himself from the universe.

As the door to Rung's office slid open, he was greeted by him already sitting in his office chair. "Please, take a seat Megatron... I have a few questions." The psychiatrist said.

Those words alone seemed to unnerve him. Who starts a conversation like that, other than someone who was to twist one's mind? Yet, he still took a seat across from the mech. He trusted Rung, to some degree; well, more than some.

"I'm sure you remember the events of last week? Brainstorm and the time-traveling ordeal?"

Megatron hesitated, looks like they were talking about those events after all. "Yes." He replied. "Hard to forget when half the ship was poisoned."

"Yes, it was quite... memorable." Rung had a lack of other words to describe it. "You see, during my time in the past, I realized that you said you had met me before. At Maccadam's Old Oil House, millions of years ago. Rodimus told me that I had been thrown onto your table."

"It seems we met during the time travel. What a convenient turn of events."

"Yes, I was knocked unconscious." Rung spoke humorlessly. "But, before we fled the scene, I regained my senses. Which begs my next question."