Through Your Eyes

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 : 𝚆𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚆𝚎 𝙶𝚘 - 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙾

[ 𝟓 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎 ]

" 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉

𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 "

"𝕄𝔼𝔾𝔸𝕋ℝ𝕆ℕ!" His name was shouted excitedly and as he turned around he saw you running down the dark tunnel of the mines.

A smile graced his face as he turned around to meet your shining optics. "And what might you be doing all the way down here?" He asked.

"I wanted to visit Terminus!" You said pulling up to his side. "I heard he wasn't feeling very well. He got caught in a cave in right? I wanted to see if I could repair him."

Megatron allowed his smile to grow into something softer, you always were such a kind spark. He was glad that he and Impactor took you in so many years ago, otherwise you wouldn't be here with them today. And if you weren't here with him today... who knows where he would be right now.

"I understand that you learned some of your skills from watching the medics come and repair some of the others, (Y/N), but is it such a good idea to try something like that on Terminus?" Megatron asked.

You hesitated for a moment, "Well, yeah - but I've already had practice!... Don't ask how, I don't wanna talk about it." You joked. "But still, I know what I'm doing! You guys know that I'm good at learning quickly! It only took a couple times before I learned the basics!"

You were so eager to help and energetic, especially compared to the other miners - the ones exposed to the cruelty of the world - like Terminus, or himself, or Impactor. Megatron supposed that he and Impactor had done well to keep you from being exposed to too much of it at once. Events like that could shock a person and trigger traumatic experiences. Those of which had a tendency to change a person entirely.

"I suppose Terminus would like a visitor, especially if it was you." He finally gave in and allowed you to lead the way to his room. One of the only places (with the exception of Impactor's room as well) that you knew how to get to, no matter where you went in the tunnels. You had quite the terrible sense of direction underground. The same couldn't be said if you were in the sky.

In the few times you had visited the surface in the decades you'd been alive, you had flown almost flawlessly for all of your trips. With the exception of your first take off, you had navigated yourself back to your caretakers after long flights with no problem, coming back to them at the designated time and place without a second or inch to spare.

Quickly, the two of you entered his room, Terminus lying on the recharge slab, his legs missing. The sight caused your spark to twist, your expression barely holding back the worry that threatened to spill out. It wasn't the first time you had seen your comrades torn and broken like this, but it was the first time you saw the wise-mech this mangled. It scared you beyond comprehension.